Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 26-Jan-2005, 17:51
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
I forget to mention yesterday I bought an MX magazine in Canada for the flight home, it had an extensive interview with Travis Pastrana, he's 21 now, and has been at the top of his game (Freestyle wise) since he was 13 or 14 I think, his supercross career has been up and down mainly due to injury, but he was saying he had his first house, and it's a big house from the pictures at 18, and several acres of land for his own MX track.

He's currently got an offer from CBS Television to do an extreme series where he would receive $700,000 per episode, and would have free reign on the programme, plus he's been offered a works drive at Subaru in WRC after the supercross finishes in May this year..

So some do make huge amounts of money
Old 26-Jan-2005, 18:03
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally posted by jpmercer
I forget to mention yesterday I bought an MX magazine in Canada for the flight home, it had an extensive interview with Travis Pastrana, he's 21 now, and has been at the top of his game (Freestyle wise) since he was 13 or 14 I think, his supercross career has been up and down mainly due to injury, but he was saying he had his first house, and it's a big house from the pictures at 18, and several acres of land for his own MX track.

He's currently got an offer from CBS Television to do an extreme series where he would receive $700,000 per episode, and would have free reign on the programme, plus he's been offered a works drive at Subaru in WRC after the supercross finishes in May this year..

So some do make huge amounts of money

He does AMA supermoto as well.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit