Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue Series Information
Documentation & info to help prospective & current DesmoDue Racers
Closed Thread

Old 01-Dec-2011, 23:04
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Desmo Due Registration Forms for the 2012 Season

This will be the 8th Season of the Desmo Due series and if early indications are anything to go by it’s shaping up to be one of the busiest grids for a few years.

Registration Fees can now be paid using PayPal via the DSCs On-Line Shop, which can be found by following the link below

http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/shop/index.php?cat=9

There are two options available, there is an option for those who are already DSC members and another option for those who aren’t yet members so will need to join and also register for Desmo Due.
If paying by Paypal you can email your completed form to desmodue@ducatisportingclub.com

Fees are the same as the previous year

Payment can also be made by sending a cheque to the address on the form,
Or alternatively if you are likely to see Trudi or myself over the next couple of months you can hand completed forms to either of us along with accompanying payment.

On this years form we have asked what colour stickers you require from a choice of Black, White and now Red, the intention is to supply all entrants with the required stickers prior to the season starting. You can still use the stickers you had last year, but some of you will be having new paint jobs or changing the bodywork so will require new stickers and those that don’t can hang on to theirs until either they or their friends need them.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Desmo Due 2012 Entry Form v1.2.pdf (78.9 KB, 129 views)
Attached Files
File Type: doc Desmo Due 2012 entry form v1.2.doc (137.5 KB, 118 views)

Last edited by skidlids : 01-Dec-2011 at 23:58.
Old 08-Dec-2011, 19:59
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Its been a week since I emailed all those in my Desmo Due email address book with a copy of the form attached.
If you didn't receive an email and think you should have or if you are interested in joining the series and would like to receive the emails the RC send out from time to time then please send a email to desmodue@ducatisportingclub.com and I will add you to the email listing

If you could include in the email the email address you would prefer us to send to (may be different to the one you send from), along with your name and also any DSC message board name you may be using I will get the information added to the database
Closed Thread