Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 26-Aug-2012, 08:59
Bikes: Hypermotard, 600ss

Mood: Positively pensive
Cheers Bradders - good idea. Simon has txt me that his ticket has gone so will try FB. If no joy I'll just roll up and, and... pay!
Old 26-Aug-2012, 11:16
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
There will be tickets; for starters i didnt make it so thes 1!!
Old 28-Aug-2012, 07:26
Bikes: Hypermotard, 600ss

Mood: Positively pensive
Hanx!

"There will be tickets; for starters i didnt make it so thes 1!!" There were!

Big thanks to Simon, Julie & Mike who sorted me out this weekend. Mike's phone was apparently up the duff but S&J answered my plea and kept in touch by text whilst I was en route. They then had to put up with me phoning on arrival, despite becoming rather busy when Simon slid off in the warm up. A Father Ted moment?

Also thanks to the guy on the gate who trusted me to go inside and, once things had calmed down a bit, pick up the tickets. 'Gate guy' appeared unsuprised when I eventually returned with the evidence - I must have a trustworthy face.

Kept out of the way before the racing but had a good time taking pics and chatting to people in the pits and garages afterwards. Picked up a couple of pointers for my race bike (seat/exhausts) and some useful contacts - including one for dry stone walling - like you do.

Even watched a bit of the racing, mostly sitting on the banking just after Foggy's either where there's the view across to the penultimate bend or further down. Some proper speed being carried thru Melbourne, respect due

Can't make the last couple of rounds but am now really, really looking forward to getting properly involved next year.