Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 25-Jul-2013, 21:24
DSC Club Member
Mille

Smile my Caldwell oops

As most would have seen,I have been having some great racing with Andy Claridge Andy Bloomfield Steve Newman. Miles and Scotty to mention a few really has been pproper Dd racing and I must admit my highside at Cadwell was a little silly, "'the last thing I remember was looking down at the Bike thinking something like "by Jove this could sting a little"anyway it did,so a big thanks for all the concerned faces.I was told that I gave you all a wave, whilst you sat there with sweaty billhooks/,what literally bought a tear to my eye was that you daft buggers cheered me,that is what dd racing is about !!.so a big thanks to all.me Kim and Rob had a good trip to Franc. To recuperate Kim had to do the gears cos of the broken collarbone and Rob did the navigation cos of the concussion!!! --!!! But all back and better, no pemberey,cos Im still a bit broken, but have a good un all An. Hopefully see you at brands x
Old 25-Jul-2013, 21:27
DSC Club Member
Mille

Wink

Ooh bigger forgot to mention the new face in town,Jim Brian, what a start. To the season and a privilege to race with.
Old 25-Jul-2013, 22:04
Mille
Bikes: YZF750R, DD 'B' class monster #2

Good to here you're on the mend Dave, see you at Brands I guess.
Old 25-Jul-2013, 22:21
Big Twin
Bikes: Ducati 749, Phil Read Replica, DD 620

Mood: 2011 DD Class 'B' Champion
Just watched you sunning yourself on the telly, hope you are on the mend Dave.
Old 25-Jul-2013, 22:42
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Good to hear the holiday still went ahead and also good to hear your on the mend. Look forward to seeing you and Kim at Brands, but its about time you stopped scaring the heebie jeebies out of her, talk about put through the mill

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 26-Jul-2013, 01:49
500SD
Bikes: Honda CB350 K4, Ducati 749s

It was a champions wave! So cool.
Old 26-Jul-2013, 07:24
Mille
Bikes: DD class B, Street Triple, Tiger 1050

Quote:
Originally Posted by brummydave
no pemberey,cos Im still a bit broken, but have a good un all An. Hopefully see you at brands x

Pembrey won't be the same without you Dave as you say racing has been so much fun this year, propper job.
Old 26-Jul-2013, 12:41
Montjuic

Quote:
As most would have seen,I have been having some great racing with Andy Claridge Andy Bloomfield Steve Newman. Miles and Scotty to mention a few really has been pproper Dd racing and I must admit my highside at Cadwell was a little silly, "'the last thing I remember was looking down at the Bike thinking something like "by Jove this could sting a little"anyway it did,so a big thanks for all the concerned faces.I was told that I gave you all a wave, whilst you sat there with sweaty billhooks/,what literally bought a tear to my eye was that you daft buggers cheered me,that is what dd racing is about !!.so a big thanks to all.me Kim and Rob had a good trip to Franc. To recuperate Kim had to do the gears cos of the broken collarbone and Rob did the navigation cos of the concussion!!! --!!! But all back and better, no pemberey,cos Im still a bit broken, but have a good un all An. Hopefully see you at brands x

Get well soon Dave, no more predictions from now on,only that you will have no more offs or Kim will kill me as well.
Old 26-Jul-2013, 18:06
DSC Club Member
Mille

Smile

He he I couldn't do it if it wasn't for people like you Dean and Phil picking of up and loading the van and taking the p! Thanks guys
Old 27-Jul-2013, 23:03
Bikes: gsx750f

Mood: Happy as a pig in s#@t
Quote:
He he I couldn't do it if it wasn't for people like you Dean and Phil picking of up and loading the van and taking the p! Thanks guys

Dave your more than welcome any time you want us to take the pi££ we can do that anytime.

or load the van ha ha ha miss you at Pembury Dean

Oh by the way i'm going do get myt acu license soon do a track day at mallory if my times are good enough we'll be running team Ghost in class A & B next season so any advice throw it may way any little helps