Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 15-Mar-2009, 12:48
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
who got the tank then?!

sounds like a cool event, shame I couldnt make it.

see some of you this year I'm sure
Old 15-Mar-2009, 13:03
DSC Club Rep
Ducati Corse
Bikes: Monster 1100 EVO

Mood: I'm A Grandad again :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradders
who got the tank then?!

sounds like a cool event, shame I couldnt make it.

see some of you this year I'm sure

I heard it was going to Rattler

chris
Old 15-Mar-2009, 18:38
500SD

Mood: ready to race
Great Day

Had a great day at jhp yeaterday

its such a pleasure to go there and and be made to feel so welcome greeted at the door by the great man himself john who makes you coffe and has time for a chat aswell and the rest of the staff are so helpfull exapecialy dave riley wot top man goes out of his way to help you it will be good to see dave out in dd again at some point . and you get a guided tour around the workshop wot a professional out fit , full marks to jhp and i got to shake the hand of another top man tony rutter when collecting my award the DAVE HARRIS TROPHY
that finished of a good day well pleased . big thanks to skids for orgonizing the event .good to see everybody who made the effort .

Thinking of you dave
Old 15-Mar-2009, 21:48
500SD

Really enjoyed meeitng up with everyone yesterday. Especially good to pick up a trophy- my first and only one...so far....and what a trophy. I'm a fan of Michael Rutter so that makes it extra special.

I agree about Mr Hackett. What a nice guy. And Tony looked really chuffed to shake hands with a zero times champion ;-)
Thanks to Kev for organising it - nice one. You deserve plentiful trophies for the time and energy you put into this.
See you all at Snetterton and good luck to those doing Donny and Anglesey.

Ghost - sorry mate. I would have dropped by but we did the Rugby thing that we did last time were were up there and after the awards had to get the little lady home. See you soon though

Franco
Old 16-Mar-2009, 11:52
GTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna3
Had a great day at jhp yeaterday

its such a pleasure to go there and and be made to feel so welcome greeted at the door by the great man himself john who makes you coffe and has time for a chat aswell and the rest of the staff are so helpfull exapecialy dave riley wot top man goes out of his way to help you it will be good to see dave out in dd again at some point . and you get a guided tour around the workshop wot a professional out fit , full marks to jhp and i got to shake the hand of another top man tony rutter when collecting my award the DAVE HARRIS TROPHY
that finished of a good day well pleased . big thanks to skids for orgonizing the event .good to see everybody who made the effort .

Thinking of you dave

Well done