Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 23-Apr-2012, 03:46

Here it is! Please aid a graduate student in his research :)

Hey folks!

Sorry for the delay in getting this up! All sorts of things have been happening recently :O I have just about completed my thesis, I've been teaching classes at my university, I got accepted to a Ph.D. program at the University of Maryland, and I got engaged! Not to mention a recent trackday at Chuckwalla (and a recent high-side :P)! Busy, busy, busy...

Anyways here she is, my motorcyclist survey. It is pretty straight-forward; nothing is designed to trick you. It is through a survey website used by my university (California State University, San Bernardino) called Qualtrics. You do not have to provide any personal information, and I will not ask you to do so. I will not be able to link any responses to any participants. It is 100% anonymous. Here is the link:

http://csusbpsych.us.qualtrics.com/S...2IlhgIeqfNHSYY

Of course, thank you all very much for participating! The survey should not take longer than 10 minutes.
~Kyle

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit