Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 19-Jun-2011, 23:14
Mille
Bikes: 999 bip zx6r DD

Well done Paul a well deserved win !
Old 20-Jun-2011, 01:51
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: Ducati 996 1 & only Class C DD Champion and KTM LC8 950 SMR

Mood: It's not big, Its not funny, It's necessary
Well done Paul, all of your commitment / dedication / determination has paid off. Could'nt have happend to a nicer bloke. :-)

Craig
Old 20-Jun-2011, 11:18
500SD

I was shocked to be sitting at the restart seeing hail bouncing off the tarmac! When that restart came the first corner was just blanketed out by water coming off the track and the rain coming down.

Well down to all who braved the conditions hope thats all the water I see at a race weekend this year.

Mark
Bike booked in at Dyno for a quick check after problems getting off the line in race 2
Old 20-Jun-2011, 12:06
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ells
I was shocked to be sitting at the restart seeing hail bouncing off the tarmac! When that restart came the first corner was just blanketed out by water coming off the track and the rain coming down.

Well down to all who braved the conditions hope thats all the water I see at a race weekend this year.

Mark
Bike booked in at Dyno for a quick check after problems getting off the line in race 2

what happneded to you? You came past and I assumed finished ahead only to see a DNF on the sheet.
Old 20-Jun-2011, 13:14
Big Twin
Bikes: 959

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradders
Couple apologies...
Neal for the near T boning - I promise to sort my gear change out for next time so I dont get it stuck in 4th when I need 2nd and cant stop!
Nicola for my grumpiness before the race - thanks for giving me space
Ron for reacting to what he said after taking it very personally - you're still wrong but no excuse for me to get a little heavy
Bradders, an opinion cannot be wrong. It is a personal view. The fact that quite a few other people shared the same view suggests maybe it is not too far off the mark. You are quick, and I congratulate that. Contrary to your name calling, I have encouraged you all along. However, you are not leaving anything to spare for your or others mistakes, and one of your moves on me was just plain dangerous. The fact that one of your mistakes also resulted in you hitting someone else again goes some way to backing up my view. You have speed, but just try to reign yourelf in a little before you put someone in hospital. You have the talent to get there without the bullying.

Well done on the win, I'll shake your hand at Pembrey.
Old 20-Jun-2011, 13:40
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: Ducati 1098R Bayliss Rep

Mood: Find people who share your values, and you'll conquer the world together.
(Not pointing any fingers at anyone so do not read in to this something that is not there)

I think that some stuff should be kept off the forum, its easy for people to read in to things and come to wrong conclusion,

We have a DD race committee, if someone has a genuine complaint about another rider then i think it should be delt with through that committee and not disolve into accusations founded or unfounded on the forum.
Old 20-Jun-2011, 14:25
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
edited to remove a long comment, cant be arsed with it now. I race like others around me; close and focussed on going forward.

Cant wait for Pembrey, should be fun

Last edited by bradders : 20-Jun-2011 at 15:11.
Old 20-Jun-2011, 16:16
500SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionicle
(Not pointing any fingers at anyone so do not read in to this something that is not there)

I think that some stuff should be kept off the forum, its easy for people to read in to things and come to wrong conclusion,

We have a DD race committee, if someone has a genuine complaint about another rider then i think it should be delt with through that committee and not disolve into accusations founded or unfounded on the forum.

+1 on that

When things are written in forums on emotive points things so easily get understood. Lets not get into a Bun fight.

M
Old 20-Jun-2011, 17:58
Mille

Quote:
Originally Posted by ells
+1 on that

When things are written in forums on emotive points things so easily get understood. Lets not get into a Bun fight.

M

I think I misunderstood your point
Old 20-Jun-2011, 23:59
Big Twin

Mood: #65 Double Desmo Due Champion - Class B 2007, Class A 2009
Well done Paul for stopping on this weekend and top points for going all the way home to fix that exhaust!!

Andy