Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 08-Aug-2003, 21:49
Mille

Witney tyres.

Guys, I had a new front put on today at a place in Witney (Oxon) as recommended to me by a mate. They seem pretty professional. Their website is www.superbiketyres.com and if you fire off your requirements to them they reply with a quote for ridein/out or loose wheels etc etc. It's not just Witney. They have depots all over the southern area. The manager actually said today that its cheaper to get an online quote rather than ringing them directly......... After advising me about new tyres they even showed me a local map showing where people had fallen off their bikes on new tyres!! Apparently one guy was on his backside only 5 yards from the depot.
Old 08-Aug-2003, 23:44
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Known the guys there for a few years now, ride superbikes themselves so they know what theyre talking about and offer a fairly competitive service.
And NO I haven't added to the map at any time.
Old 13-Aug-2003, 12:44
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Jacko you didn't mention Colin at Witney tyres has just got himself a 999 to replace his Gixer1000
Old 14-Aug-2003, 16:24
Mille

That was my first trip there so I don't know any of the guys by name. No sign of a 999 knocking around though and no-one mentioned it. Must admit though, while they were fitting it I was tucked up over the road in the Maccy D's having a breakfast