Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 26-Apr-2006, 17:37
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
I wonder....

If you could transmogrify one of THESE kits to suit a T8?

The headers and spaghetti bits would fit surely, since ST4 headers fit a 888 and a Monster S4 is basically a naked ST? Might need a cut and slice on the can connectors but...

Dunno about the cams but...even if they wouldn't fit you could probably out them to a 916, S4 or ST4 owner

Not that I could afford it mind, but some of you might

[Edited on 26-4-2006 by Jools]
Old 26-Apr-2006, 18:11
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Damp
Oval cans on a 888??? Are you chicken oriental? Next you'll be suggesting a 999 fairing and yellow & green foam grips!

Go and wash your mouth out and get back to drooling over proper round zorsts like these:
Old 26-Apr-2006, 20:23
500SD

Mood: need a bike...
headers and spaghetti would be fine but the pipes wouldn't fit - I think the subframe mount positions and hence can angles are different.
Cut and shut - or buy it, sell off the pipes and get a set of termi round cans to fit up...
Old 26-Apr-2006, 22:26
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
Quote:
Originally posted by ali
Oval cans on a 888??? Are you chicken oriental? Next you'll be suggesting a 999 fairing and yellow & green foam grips!

Go and wash your mouth out and get back to drooling over proper round zorsts like these:

Yes, I am chicken oriental. And how did you know I've been looking for a 999 fairing to fit as long as it's yellow and green to match the grips...

Truth is I wasn't looking much further back than the spaghetti and didn't twig the oval cans until it was too late...
Old 27-Apr-2006, 14:17
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyy
Jools,

Spaghettis are around for 888s but they do take some searching out. A new one from Termi can be had for about £1800 to £2000 and by the time you've paid £1400 and P&P then modded the monster ones to suit...............