Ducati Sporting Club UK
Ducati Insurance - Questions and Answers!
This section allows you to ask questions about insurance directly to Ducati Insurance and receive a reply!

Old 21-Dec-2006, 11:01
Cucciolo
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 848 Evo Corse

Mood: Waiting for the revolution!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken
erm.....what I meant to say was that you are so well known amongst the UK insurance community for your dextrous handling of motor vehicles that they are all vying for the honour of providing cover for you. The better the performance, the cheaper your quote. You should buy a Veyron.

If that doesn't work, can I interest you in a wholesale batch of combustible vegetation? Due to unforseen circumstances I find myself with a rather large quantity that is surplus to requirements.

Too late you crawler...

....but pop some veggy in the post!
Old 29-Dec-2006, 12:28
Bevel Head

Mood: Stressed as usual!
I think we went through this before Dominic. Give Access Underwriting a call on 0845 257 1355 or fill in their on-line form http://www.accessunderwriting.co.uk/bikes/quote.html. You need a bespoke quote to take into account your experience which is impressive for a 22 year old.