Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 29-Aug-2004, 23:34
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
Castle Combe New Era 25/26 September

This is a 'special' event weekend. Along with the normal New Era club races, (excluding 250's for some strange and disappointing reason), there will also be BSB teams there. Loads of prize money, £500 a race and £2,500 for the big races, so it'll attract the best and mean the top club racers in the UK will be there racing in the big classes, obviously not the CB5's

I've entered my CB5, but not heard back yet - I'm sure it will be way over-subscribed, but hopefully I'll get in. I'll probably go down even if not racing. Castle Combe is a great circuit and should produce some close racing.

WeeJohnyB
Old 30-Aug-2004, 00:14
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
I'll be there but again not racing, there aren't many grid places for the SoTs as they are mixed with other classes. Still its a great venue and with BSB guys there and Karl Harris on the Fireblade in the Superbikes it should be a great couple of days.
Also be interesting to see what the new chicane looks like.

Any spare tickets WJB ? if you get a entry try and blag a few extra from Emma

Hopefully see you there

Kev
Old 15-Sep-2004, 18:56

Mood: Wrong time of the month!
Hi JB,

Do you know if they are running the CB's and the Hornets together with Forgotten Era, etc. ? Was planning to ride in this but bike slightly twisted at pres.

Should be a big event if it's dry by the looks of it.
Old 15-Sep-2004, 19:08
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
I think CB's and Hornets are in with LC's and maybe 400's and some other stuff, maybe FRC but can't remember, sounded like an unusual grid but I still want to do it for the experience. I've not got my entry confirmed yet, but that's fairly normal as it's still a bit away. I'm hoping I get in, but I'm sure it will be over subscribed. My mate has a CB5 for sale if you want to ride a decent race bike but you can only join the CB5's if you're slower than the rest of us, or at least slower than me:P

WeeJohnyB
Old 16-Sep-2004, 13:02

Mood: Wrong time of the month!
WJB,

Actually my Grandma is looking for a little commuter - so the CB could be of interest - does it have a top box for her sandwiches?

I'll look you up at CC if you manage to get in - should be there watching once I've blagged some tickets. Are you on the CB and 250?

Good luck!
Old 17-Sep-2004, 16:28
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
will be up for this - anyone else going?? complimentary tickets much obliged, brolly holding a speciality

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit