Ducati Sporting Club UK
DSC & Ducati Events
Local, national & worldwide Ducati related event notices

Old 10-Aug-2016, 19:18
Bevel Head
Bikes: Ducati Multistrada 1200S Touring, Honda CBR1100XX Superblackbird (at least it's a red one!)

Mood: Happy new owner of a Mutley !
The latest from festival.italia:

Hi Simon

I have spoken to my colleague James who has tried to get hold of the Ducati sporting club but has not had any luck so far. However we are definitely not sending tickets to members directly and as previously mentioned it is the club that is organising this. I have looked on the website and as per the below you will need to contact the club for tickets.

The Ducati Sporting Club UK has been invited to attend and display our member's bikes. If you would like to attend and display your bike, you will be given free entry for yourself and a pillion, saving you a massive £38 on the gate cost for tickets.

We will have a dedicated area for bike parking which will be manned at all times, along with space to store your bike kit.

If you wish to join us, please send me a PM with your details - name and bike - and we'll add you onto the list!

I hope that helps.

Many thanks
Sasha

er... well it doesn't help at all !
Old 10-Aug-2016, 19:26
DSC Club Member
Montjuic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si1208
The latest from festival.italia:

Hi Simon

I have spoken to my colleague James who has tried to get hold of the Ducati sporting club but has not had any luck so far. However we are definitely not sending tickets to members directly and as previously mentioned it is the club that is organising this. I have looked on the website and as per the below you will need to contact the club for tickets.

The Ducati Sporting Club UK has been invited to attend and display our member's bikes. If you would like to attend and display your bike, you will be given free entry for yourself and a pillion, saving you a massive £38 on the gate cost for tickets.

We will have a dedicated area for bike parking which will be manned at all times, along with space to store your bike kit.

If you wish to join us, please send me a PM with your details - name and bike - and we'll add you onto the list!

I hope that helps.

Many thanks
Sasha

er... well it doesn't help at all !

Confusion reins. I dread to think where I'm going to be directed to when I arrive. :-(
Old 11-Aug-2016, 00:41
Montjuic

Smile festival italia

I applied via festival italia web site and recieved my ticket and pass on Tuesday.
Old 11-Aug-2016, 18:18
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Situation resolved

I have spoken to MSV and they will be giving me a bunch of tickets for anyone that missed the deadline to register or was given the wrong/conflicting instructions!

HOWEVER! I will need to know that you need a ticket so we can tell MSV how many we need.

So if you haven't got a ticket yet, please drop me a PM with your details and I will make sure that you have a ticket waiting for you when you get there.
You will need to call me to let me know you've arrived, but I will reply to your PM to confirm and give you my details.

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!

Last edited by antonye : 11-Aug-2016 at 18:25.
Old 11-Aug-2016, 18:21
DSC Club Member
Montjuic

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonye
Situation resolved

I have spoken to MSV and they will be giving me a bunch of tickets for anyone that missed the deadline to register or was given the wrong/conflicting instructions!

HOWEVER! I will need to know that you need a ticket so we can tell MSV how many we need.

So if you haven't got a ticket yet, please drop me a PM with your details and I will make sure that you have a ticket waiting for you when you get there. You will need to call me to let me know you've arrived, but I will reply to your PM to confirm and give you my details.

Antonye,

Good work.

Lloyd
Old 11-Aug-2016, 18:38
DSC Club Member
Montjuic

More confusion

Antonye,

I've just had a look at my ticket in conjunction with the information provided by MSV today by email. Looks life am classified as a car and parking with the Fiat 500's!
Do you think anyone will notice the difference?

Regards,

Lloyd
Old 11-Aug-2016, 21:13
Bevel Head
Bikes: Ducati Multistrada 1200S Touring, Honda CBR1100XX Superblackbird (at least it's a red one!)

Mood: Happy new owner of a Mutley !
Well done for getting it sorted !

PM sent

Simon
Old 12-Aug-2016, 10:30
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ensonricky
Antonye,

I've just had a look at my ticket in conjunction with the information provided by MSV today by email. Looks life am classified as a car and parking with the Fiat 500's!
Do you think anyone will notice the difference?

Regards,

Lloyd

You are coming on the Multistrada though, right?

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!
Old 12-Aug-2016, 10:45
DSC Club Member
Montjuic

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonye
You are coming on the Multistrada though, right?

Antonye,

I might have to buy a 500 to get in.

Lloyd
Old 12-Aug-2016, 10:57
Mille
Bikes: Ducati 999, BSA A65 Lightning, Matchless G80s

Mood: Fed up with DIY!
Thanks for sorting out some tickets Antony. See you there!