Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 28-Sep-2005, 10:05
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
We will have Berto on board for the not speaking english bit............
Old 28-Sep-2005, 10:09
500SD

im so excited an a just cant hide it etc etc ooer missus!!!Here Andy you bringin yer tazer or what???
Old 28-Sep-2005, 10:15
BSB Star

Quote:
Originally posted by berto
im so excited an a just cant hide it etc etc ooer missus!!!Here Andy you bringin yer tazer or what???

Nothing would give me greater pleasure...... trouble is it doesnt work on short fat people.............
Old 28-Sep-2005, 10:31
500SD

don't tell me you are the guy off jackass who shot himself with one??
Old 28-Sep-2005, 10:33
BSB Star

I have been called a jackass before actually..........and i have tried the "feel" of a tazer before................. god it hurts! best bit is the relief after its over, almost orgasmic!
Old 28-Sep-2005, 10:47
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
Ian, sounds brilliant, exactly what I want to hear.... only got 4 days before we ship out, hopefully we'll of recovered from seeing Berto on Saturday at some point

Just need to get rubber sorted and we're pretty much ready to go!
Old 28-Sep-2005, 11:02
GTL

Jon, you are going to love it!!! The two left handers after the back straight are just awesome, and the two right handers before the start/finish straight are absolutely magic, what a laugh

I hope Lily and Bob are both back in working order ...there was a bloke called Martin (who I think works for Moto Rapido) who was tearing around the place on a tracked up Bostrom....lovely to watch him steaming past the IL4s! and great to see a Duke being ridden so well.
Old 28-Sep-2005, 11:18
BSB Star

Bob's pretty much sorted now thanks, just a dented tank are the only battle scars left, another one on the way at the moment but won't be here in time for shipping the bike. Lily's getting there, still got her finger strapped up, her shoulder isn't too good to be honest, but she's a tough old bird

Can I ask about bike shipping, did you need to take your own ties downs? I believe it's not a crate system, do they strap them down? I ask because we're dropping the bikes off with Berto at the weekend and won't be there when the transporter arrives
Old 28-Sep-2005, 11:37
GTL

If its the same people (MotoFreight , based in Diss), you do not need your own tie-downs. I didn't hang around to see exactly how the bikes were secured (mine was due to be collected at 10.30 on a Saturday night and due to a humungous thunderstorm, he didn't reach me until 11.20 pm) But all the bikes arrived without a scratch (mind you, I don't get mine back until the weekend, so I hope I'm not speaking too soon ). Anyway, it seems like a pretty professional outfit. Their lorrys a Truck-Spotter's dream ("Phroaar, look at the Dunlops on that!")

Sorry I can't be any more specific. Pass on my regards to Lily...never mind tough, anyone who does downhill mountain biking is either indestructable or insane!
Old 28-Sep-2005, 11:57
BSB Star

I know which one I'm going for!

Cheers Ian for the heads up, how did your tyres last?