Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 11-Feb-2004, 16:18
Bevel Head

GRP Plastics....

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone suggest the cheapest place to buy GRP Plastics for Duc's?

I've tried to get a couple of them from eBay, mainly in Germany, but I've had massive difficulties actually finding a friendly German person to come up with a way that I can pay for them, without having to do a bank transfer. (Do they not have Paypal in Germany, or what???!!??)

Anyway, on ebay, they seem readily available for a full set for around the 200 Euro mark.

So if anyone can suggest anywhere else that does them for around this figure, I'd like to know about it please!!

I only now need the 2 side panels (I know they are split into 2, but you know what I mean!), and the top fairing also.

Then I can take the lot to my spray painter to be sorted, and finally get the Duc back up and running again.

Please help anyone!?

Cheers, Mark.
Old 11-Feb-2004, 19:25
500SD

Give John at Vimori a call on 01422 242 222. He charges about £65 per side and about £85 for the nose cone. The big bonus is that you can have them pre-coloured in Ducati red or yellow. Not painted but actually part of the manufacturing process and a bl00dy good colour match. Certainly save you a good few quid on painting. Quality's pretty good too.

Cheers,

Neil

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by neil748r]