Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 17-May-2005, 23:03

Carbon Fibre Items for Sale on Ebay

Hi

Has anyone seen the carbon fibre items for 749/999 for sale on Ebay? The seller is vipmotorsportsllc and he seems to be foreign although his profile says Europe but previous items he has sold says he is in the USA. He has been advertising very cheap carbon fibre items including air intake covers, key guards, fenders etc. and the prices seem to good to be true. Has anyone had any dealing with him? If so, is his stuff genuine and any good?
Old 17-May-2005, 23:18
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Do a search (link on top left of each page, below the logo) for carbon and ebay and you'll get the info as it's been discussed here quite a few times.
Old 17-May-2005, 23:23
Big Twin

Mood: r
i won a hugger £13 !,bargain i thought,ok the p&p was £20. £33 all in,paid via pay pal,then i recived a mail saying out of stock! they have refunded the £, but still they sell them on ebay.they said let us know if you still want one,no replys. i guess they were making a loss on the hugger so its bad feedback from me
Old 17-May-2005, 23:24
Big Twin

Mood: I own a flame thrower
Check out my post for "cheap carbon on e-bay update 7th May" ... includes a few pic's.

I bought a seat from Carbon Force in France, they did not want to take my credit card at first, they wanted me to transfer money direct to their bank. In the end that took my credit card and all turned out OK in the end. Carbon Force are no longer registered on e-bay ???? not sure why, bad seller ???

I came out OK, but, I would say be carful. Check out the feedback for the seller and see what they have sold in the past.

[Edited on 17-5-2005 by Carbon749]

[Edited on 17-5-2005 by Carbon749]
Old 17-May-2005, 23:31

Thanks for the info. Guess Ill stay well away from them and keep buying them from Casoli or genuine people selling them on Ebay instead of mass produced tat!
Old 18-May-2005, 08:23
Mille

i tried emailing as well but got no reply. looks a bit bizarre with the seller registered in the states, the item in france and the listing in german. pics look good though
Old 18-May-2005, 10:30
Mille

Mood: Black Magic 999!
I'm getting Mike (Ripsnortingvtwin) to make and supply the carbon bits I am after. He is doing me a 2005 spec rear hugger, exhaust guard and heel plates and his prices are very good (and he is very helpful too). His stuff always gets good reports by others here.