Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 26-Nov-2004, 15:43
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
Careless Chucka......Fastest lap!

For some reason I am not overjoyed at this (probably down to my favouritism for Bayliss) but....

"The Ducati Marlboro Team wrapped up its third and final day of testing at the Jerez circuit today with new signing Carlos Checa smashing Valentino Rossi's 2004 pole time by almost 0.8secs.

Riding with Bridgestone tyres for the first time at the test, Checa and team-mate Loris Capirossi (pictured) worked non-stop for three days on a development programme aimed at finalising the new tyres for next season. Both riders put in numerous sequences of laps on their Desmosedici machines and today - for the first time - also tried qualifying rubber.

The result was former factory Yamaha rider Checa recording a best time of 1min 40.065secs, almost eight-tenths of a second quicker than this year's Spanish GP pole mark set by Valentino Rossi, to head the end of day timesheets........"

Good work though roll on 2005!
Old 26-Nov-2004, 18:14
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: have owned 748/853/916/749/853R/748/848 not sure whats next...

Mood: excited about the changes made to averysmotorcycles.co.uk that are coming up
mmmmm i know what your saying jp i couldnt beleive it when i read motogp.com too

now is chucker, the new tyres or the bike
Old 26-Nov-2004, 18:20
500SD

Mood: What's going on??
I agree, but I still feel Baylisstis was treated pretty unfairly, part of me still hopes he will still will perform, on that unmentionable word Hon.....................Hon.................

Come on Troy make them eat their words!!!!

I'll still back the Duke boys though.

Roll on 2005
Old 26-Nov-2004, 19:11
500SD
Bikes: multistrada, 748R/916

Mood: one very coool cat!
doesn't matter how fast he is in a test, but good on 'im - can he cut the mustard in a race and not throw it down the road? for ducati sake i hope so, but i am a bayliss supporter too and want troy to make the other ricecakes eat dust.
Old 26-Nov-2004, 19:46
Big Twin

Mood: Avatar what Avatar
I am not a fan of checa I have never thought he could stay with the top runners for long. so lets wait and see

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit