Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 11-Jan-2006, 20:02
Deceased 02/10/2010 - R.I.P.
Ducati Corse

Mood: NGRRC Minitwins champion 2007
Well Spares Geezer if you can show me some fotos of decent bodywork to fit my 800ss and if the stuff is any good you might have a customer! So I is waiting.
Old 11-Jan-2006, 21:32
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
Excellent, now a member of the management team is telling a non member running a business for profit to sell things on the DSC website.......I refer to JPM's comment on another post regarding DD

I will be posting every No Limits trackday and offering instruction to all my good friends on here very soon and don't expect any grief or to have to pay for it or have to go to another part of the site.

The inconsistency of the crappy no advertising rule is bullshit.

When someone has something that will benefit the members of this club, (like this guy), what's wrong with posting....nothing in my book and therer are a load of them on the site right now and have been all year, eg first post from a non member saying how wonderful another trackday company is and posting a full list of their dates and a link to their website, er plant or what......but then I was stopped from posting anything about NO LIMITS just cause I instruct for them and people like Nelly get grief about selling stuff. I'll remind you that in 2004 No Limits 'gave' over £1500 of pure profit in terms of discounts, raffle prizes and free use of an R6 to one lucky person, it was a lot less in 2005, why, cause I wasn't allowed to post that members got a 10% discount. plus the 'work' I have personally done to help out with DSC trackdays......now gone too far and thoroughly ****ed off as you can probably tell

WeeJohnyB

FFS sort it out....getting very boring
Old 11-Jan-2006, 21:52
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
It's crazy I tell ya!!!!
Old 11-Jan-2006, 22:00
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: www.knightroadraceteam.co.uk
this wont help - but he is a member, joined in Dec to do DD...

C (apologies one & all, and its NOT my fault, ok?:P )
Old 12-Jan-2006, 01:05
Dibble

Quote:
Originally posted by WeeJohnyB
Excellent, now a member of the management team is telling a non member running a business for profit to sell things on the DSC website.......I refer to JPM's comment on another post regarding DD

I will be posting every No Limits trackday and offering instruction to all my good friends on here very soon and don't expect any grief or to have to pay for it or have to go to another part of the site.

The inconsistency of the crappy no advertising rule is bullshit.

When someone has something that will benefit the members of this club, (like this guy), what's wrong with posting....nothing in my book and therer are a load of them on the site right now and have been all year, eg first post from a non member saying how wonderful another trackday company is and posting a full list of their dates and a link to their website, er plant or what......but then I was stopped from posting anything about NO LIMITS just cause I instruct for them and people like Nelly get grief about selling stuff. I'll remind you that in 2004 No Limits 'gave' over £1500 of pure profit in terms of discounts, raffle prizes and free use of an R6 to one lucky person, it was a lot less in 2005, why, cause I wasn't allowed to post that members got a 10% discount. plus the 'work' I have personally done to help out with DSC trackdays......now gone too far and thoroughly ****ed off as you can probably tell

WeeJohnyB

FFS sort it out....getting very boring

chuffing 'ell, you've turned into me ...... quick turn back into you before no one likes you anymore .....

as my papa says " i know nothing" ....
Old 12-Jan-2006, 10:56

Not my fault either but will kick his ass..
Old 12-Jan-2006, 11:26
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
read the post, I'm on your side.....

WeeJohnyB
Old 12-Jan-2006, 14:12

no prob's, I know where you're coming from. By the way, could do with some tuition somewhere down the line so will pm you directly rather than risk any more flack. Cheers Stuart
Old 12-Jan-2006, 22:10
500SD

Hi,

I'm not that up on the etiquette to be fair, as I'm new round these parts. Can I still ask spares geezer about the S4 belly pans and whether they fit ok on an M600 and whether you put them over an oil catch tank etc etc...????

here's dumbo
Old 18-Jan-2006, 23:21

Hi,

Apologies for the slow reply, have been off line for a few days. Anyway, yes they'll fit your bike and act as an oil catch.
drop me a line or call if you need any more information.

Cheers
Stuart

Quote:
Originally posted by Fastfasulli
Hi,

I'm not that up on the etiquette to be fair, as I'm new round these parts. Can I still ask spares geezer about the S4 belly pans and whether they fit ok on an M600 and whether you put them over an oil catch tank etc etc...????

here's dumbo