Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 29-Feb-2012, 16:00

I'm pleased to announce...

Action shot: Jamie Morris

I’m pleased to be able to announce that I will be riding the P&H Motorcycles Öhlins Ducati 848 in the Challenge this year.
The whole team is focused on providing me with a top flight machine together with the necessary back up and support for us to be able to mount a serious attempt at the Challenge.
After finishing runner up last year, I’m looking forward to concluding some unfinished business.
It looks like there will be a strong field this season with plenty of new riders coming from many different classes and clubs. In addition to existing family and friends riding in the Challenge; apparently after last year’s endeavours, I’ve also inspired a few of my old sparing partners to dust off their leathers, so I look forward to them coming out to play, just can’t wait to start rubbing shoulders - already sharpening the elbows!
The team has already had a ‘shake down’ outing at Cadwell Park; both Matt and Ray worked hard to get the bike ready, and I’m pleased to report that it feels good.
I’m looking forward to some more testing before the opening round at Brands Hatch British Superbike event 6th – 9th April.

Paul Searle, MD of P&H Motorcycles Limited says: “We were looking for a top rider to do our bike justice for our second season in the Ducati 848 challenge race series. However we have done better than we could ever have wished. We are both delighted and honoured that Mike ‘Spike’ Edwards has signed to ride for P&H Öhlins this year.”
Old 29-Feb-2012, 16:07
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
fantastic news, can't wait to go and watch
Old 29-Feb-2012, 21:13
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Well done to P&H for providing you with a bike and ensuring the 848 Challange is going to be just as tough to win this year as it was last
In the early days of this Clubs Desmo Due Championship P&H also fielded a bike, so its good they are still supporting race series that race bikes they have on the showroom floor

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit