Ducati Sporting Club UK
Rideouts, Meets and other Events
Details of various meetings, rideouts and events that are not Ducati specific.

Old 01-Jan-2012, 22:08
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbyte666
Great to see everyone on the first day of 2012 with Chippy, Skids, Buggsy, Phil the drill and myself arriving on bikes. Bradders ( thx for the headlight case ) Senna / trudi / Dallas and Matt.
It was more like a DD meet than a Regional meet with ( correct me if I'm wrong Kev ) the DD rep, 5 Class A riders and 1 Class B rider.

Craig

And one possibe Class 1C rider (Ex Class A and B) Craig, otherwisw why you getting these race bits for your 996, Maybe I should have checked my 996 over before I rode home on it just in case a few bits had gone missing.

Good to see everyone over the Cafe no matter how they arrived, shame Nev Couldn't stop in and had to drive on past to get to a family dinner
Just after I arrived a silver/grey Y-reg Bevel arrived, can't say I've seen that one about before.

After the Cafe Bradders, Trudi, Kev and myself all arrived at Dallas's house so Bradders could fill his head with ideas. Between then and Now he now has a running bike in his consevatory even if it is my engione in it. But its proved I managed to get the 1098 Harness stripped down correctly to run the 1098 clocks and Nemesis ECU.
Added Bonus I also got home and have now finished sorting the wiring problems on my 750 Monster so I may well have that running tomorrow.

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 02-Jan-2012, 18:41
Mille
Bikes: DD class B, Street Triple, Tiger 1050

Drove past H-cafe on Sunday not realising you guys were in there to go to a pub which was shut. On the way back thought about calling in but so cheesed off just went straight home so spent even more time with 'er in doors over x-mas period.
Old 02-Jan-2012, 18:46
500SD
Bikes: 996 Bip

Mood: CITIUS EST MELIUS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidlids
And one possibe Class 1C rider (Ex Class A and B) Craig, otherwisw why you getting these race bits for your 996, Maybe I should have checked my 996 over before I rode home on it just in case a few bits had gone missing.

Good to see everyone over the Cafe no matter how they arrived, shame Nev Couldn't stop in and had to drive on past to get to a family dinner
Just after I arrived a silver/grey Y-reg Bevel arrived, can't say I've seen that one about before.

After the Cafe Bradders, Trudi, Kev and myself all arrived at Dallas's house so Bradders could fill his head with ideas. Between then and Now he now has a running bike in his consevatory even if it is my engione in it. But its proved I managed to get the 1098 Harness stripped down correctly to run the 1098 clocks and Nemesis ECU.
Added Bonus I also got home and have now finished sorting the wiring problems on my 750 Monster so I may well have that running tomorrow.

Great to hear you all a good time, sorry I missed you. New Year celebrations prevented driving the following morning.

Look forward to catching up soon.

Best regards,

James
Old 02-Jan-2012, 18:54
Bevel Head
Bikes: ducati 620ss racer,aprilia rsvr mille,husqavarna 125 crosser

Mood: easy going,love to laugh,fairly competetive
Hi from the latest DD virgin,I look forward to meeting you guys and racing with you,I will be the one asking dumb questions so please be patient,A happy new year to you all.

Brian
Old 02-Jan-2012, 18:56
Bevel Head
Bikes: ducati 620ss racer,aprilia rsvr mille,husqavarna 125 crosser

Mood: easy going,love to laugh,fairly competetive
Its started already,How do i get a number allocated ?

Brian.
Old 02-Jan-2012, 19:51
500SD

Mood: ready to race
Hi you need to send an email to desmodue@ducatisportingclub.com for a particular number if its free or just request a number avalible