Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 25-Oct-2005, 12:35
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Whats wrong with the trackday at Assen on the GP circuit as part of the DD weekend? Or am I not supposed to mention that yet?
Old 25-Oct-2005, 12:41
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
Quote:
Originally posted by antonye
Whats wrong with the trackday at Assen on the GP circuit as part of the DD weekend? Or am I not supposed to mention that yet?

Where are the details then? I guess unless you're doing DD you don't know, I certainly don't... plus Assen will be a different circuit by then, and have you ever been to Assen? Worse weather than the UK we want guaranteed sun, and more than one day on track
Old 25-Oct-2005, 16:47
888 at Last !!!

If you guys pick up Jerez, i might go too.
Old 25-Oct-2005, 17:07
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Quote:
Originally posted by JPM
Where are the details then? I guess unless you're doing DD you don't know, I certainly don't... plus Assen will be a different circuit by then, and have you ever been to Assen? Worse weather than the UK we want guaranteed sun, and more than one day on track

I guess this is common knowledge, but I'm sure the admins will delete if I speak out of turn...

DD will be taking in a round at Assen next year, as part of the Dutch Ducati club's weekend of racing at Assen. Chris and the DD team have been working with the Dutch guys to secure both trackday sessions and a race at Assen.

As I understand it, the trackday looks like it will be over two days (friday, saturday) with the race on the sunday to round the weekend off.

This is obviously a fantastic chance for the club to have a large overseas event as guests of another Ducati club in another country, as well as a crack at the Assen circuit which I understand is quite hard to get onto for a trackday.

I'm sure the details will be forthcoming, but I thought it was worth mentioning if people want to do an overseas trackday next year, they don't go booking something up and then miss out on Assen as a club event.

HTH,
Old 14-Nov-2005, 16:11
500SD

I'm interested in Jerez late March/V. early April

[Edited on 14-11-2005 by chillo]
Old 20-Nov-2005, 17:32
Big Twin
Bikes: 998S Chili trackbike,749R (corse kit), 748SPS

Mood: Flange - it's a state of mind....
Jerez in March/April

I went to Almeria in spring a year ago & it rained for all 3 days - so I want the best chance of good weather (didn't like the track much)

That's also close to bonus time which will help!!