Old 22-Feb-2006, 12:55
DSC Club Member
BSB Star

Mood: MT Meglomaniac
Quote:
Originally posted by phil911
Quote:
Originally posted by Jools
Ahhh...didn't open it until the morning.

I'm only jealous really, I'm sure that neither of my bikes have ever been as clean, even when they had just left the factory

I guess you're kidding !!!
...me too, when I send pics !!!

I'm afraid I'm not. I'm much better at riding than I am at cleaning, and since I'm not a brilliant rider you can tell that my cleaning skills are not great.

I like to keep my bikes looking respectable, but they're never spotless, well at least my ST isn't spotless. I hope that I will do much better for my 888 because that bike was bought to save for dry sunny days - although it did go out last weekend, there wasn't too much salt and it was mostly dry except in the shade under trees.

So, I'm hoping my 888 will be for fine days only and spend most of it's life being polished and gently upgraded. I'm going to Dublin this weekend, but I hope that the weekend after that I will be able to fit my new Brembo Billet GP's, the new master cylinders and a carbon front mudguard...and give it a bit of a polish.
Old 23-Feb-2006, 15:03
Mille

Mood: Privileged ...
... then enjoy each ride with T.8 and tell her you're in love ... T.8 is faithful !!