Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.

Old 30-Nov-2009, 20:28
Big Twin

Mood: If you ain't first, you're last!
New title sponsor

For 2010, I'm very pleased to announce a brand new title sponsor.

Photographer Rick Wilks, who some of you will know as G Force images will be the main sponsor for next season. The name of the business will change for next year, and there will also be an announcement about this in due course as well.

Ultimate Finish Powdercoating are stepping down due to the ill health of co-owner, Andy Green. I'd very much like to thank them for the 6 great years they've supported me, and wish Andy (and everyone who has supported me) all the best for the future.

Rick is also going to be sponsoring Tom parkes, who I'm sure you'll all agree is a young rider that has shown great promise and an awful lot of improvement over this season.

Rick is also keen to extend a bit more help to other deserving riders throughout the season, which is incredibly generous I'm sure you'll agree. This won't depend on you finishing on the podium, or setting the world alight, but rest assured he'll be keeping an eye out.

In short, Rick is just the sort of guy the series needs and he'll also be attending every round taking photos of the DD crowd. If anyone is interested in having images of themselves over the season, please PM me and I'll fill you in on a sponsorship deal he'll be doing throughout the year.

So then, all I have to do now is try and win it!...no pressure then!
Old 30-Nov-2009, 20:34
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Does this mean we will be seeing a differnt paint scheme on your bike this year Tim.
Nice one on securing the sponsorship deal, Rick is certainly backing a winner

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook
Old 30-Nov-2009, 22:00
Big Twin

Mood: If you ain't first, you're last!
No Kev,

Bike will still be yellow, as that's one of the reasons he chose to sponsor me!!

It sounds like it's gonna be another furious battle at the front of the A class, as Mr Birdman Hinton has announced that he'll be making a return to the series.

I REALLY, REALLY cannot wait for that. Kyle's a quality rider that I'm very keen to try and beat. Italso sounds as though we've got a classy ex powerbike champ on Trouty's ex bike.

Is it 2010 yet?
Old 30-Nov-2009, 22:25
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otei

Is it 2010 yet?

No but the last month of 2009 starts tomorrow so we are getting close

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook