Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 27-Jul-2005, 15:06
Big Twin
Bikes: 916SPS Ratbike + 749R Shed

Mood: Ugly girls (749) are more dirty.....
C,

We peeled off to the Little Chef....starving after not a lot of scoff at the Cadwell "Canteen" - I think my southern-softy taste is a bit too fussy!!

We got back to Sussex at 11pm...went on the M11 (don't go on the M1, it's closed Nick).

Thanks again, and to Nick for use of the ratchet.

R X
Old 27-Jul-2005, 19:08
500SD
Bikes: Diavel

Yeah it was another typical DSC track day - WET ! No thats not fair TA2 was dry all day. Missed a couple of really wet sessions in the morning then went out before lunch, had some great fun until first session after lunch a bolt sheared on the water pump housing and filled the bellypan with coolant, I was wondering why it was spinning and sliding at the back end by the end of the session until I pulled up in the paddock ! Scary ! Still a quick repair from nelly and I was out for the last session of the day
thanks to Nelly for the van, Rushjob for the caravan and burgers, and the guy with the desmosedici replica for the bolts and gasket sealant, nice one Lee !! I especially enjoyed almost out breaking Lee into mansfield until I selected first and had a great rear wheel lock up even with slipper! Scary ... again Great to catch up with everyone even if they did nick all me fags again :P Top cheescake Lisa even if I only had a bit.
Thanks everyone for organising the event. We missed Mort for sure, but at least he'll now be there for every race meeting.
Old 30-Jul-2005, 08:00
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottch
Quote:
Originally posted by sparkin
the last one being the worst(stretcher) don`t no who that was tho.

It was me

How about an update,are you ok?
You did'nt wreck that lovely bike,did you??
Old 30-Jul-2005, 22:40
500SD

Mood: Is it summer yet?
Keefy,

The bike I still haven't seen mate - I hear it's not too bad though. However, that part really doesn't matter anymore - this was my 4th off in 3 years - someone is trying to tell me a message that I've not been listening to, so both the bikes and my quad are up for sale and I'm gonna take a bit of time away from bikes for a year or 2 until I forget all these bad habits.

In the meantime, I'm still nursing a screaming knee, a bruised shoulder/neck and a howling thumb (the same thumb that I broke last year after an off).

Been kicking my arse all day up here in the Scottish highlands on holiday watching all the bikes ride by, I missed MCN this week and I will miss motogp on telly this weekend.

Can anyone say cold turkey??

Oh well, time for another beer!

Thanks for asking mate - cheers
Old 30-Jul-2005, 22:43
WSB Hero

Mood: www.cantbearsed.co.uk
Scott - sorry to hear about the off.

Hope you heal soon, can't believe that you're giving up bikes though????

Good luck to you fella - make sure if you do give up that you get yourself on here often - its fellas like you that make the DSC what it is.

Tim