Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 07-Jun-2006, 19:25
Mille

Track fairings

After some Trackfairings, but need some with light holes for going to and from the trackday.
prefferably painted red already .
any reccomendations.
Old 08-Jun-2006, 06:59
DSC Club Rep
Ducati Corse
Bikes: Monster 1100 EVO

Mood: I'm A Grandad again :-)
Dave at http://www.hcracetech.co.uk/

Chris.
Old 08-Jun-2006, 12:13
Mille

looks good, just hope i can get them with light holes.
thanks a bunch.
Old 09-Jun-2006, 14:17
Mille

Dam, they dont do them with the light holes, the paint was so nice on them too.
My plan was to get a fibreglass kit with red paint, maybe sticker it up. then i can use it for trackdays and touring and keep the original fairings for when i re-sell it.
Old 09-Jun-2006, 17:49
Mille

Mood: don't do moody
Recommend you talk to Ian at QB Carbon on 01949 845172. I'm currently awaiting delivery of side panels, nose cone, seat unit & belly pan for my 999r from QB, with their price being similarly competitive with HC Race Tech's, but uncertainty with latter on fitting of belly pan with larger bore pipes led me to order from QB, with these 2 both offering significantly better deals than a few others I checked with. Both also supply with headlight & side-stand cut-outs, fastners, deflectors (re. 999/749 side panels), mirror fitting holes, enforced fixing points etc. HC, however, will do you a custom spray finish whilst QB will just supply in red (and maybe other plain colours??).

Hope this will be of help...Richard.
Old 09-Jun-2006, 19:37
DSC Club Rep
Ducati Corse

Dave has a road going nose cone ready to make a mould from, so if you are in no imediate hurry he can do you one as soon as he has made the mould, he also gets the sticker kits made to your requiremnts from a local manufacturer.

Chris.
Old 09-Jun-2006, 19:55
DSC Club Rep
Ducati Corse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricco749s
Recommend you talk to Ian at QB Carbon on 01949 845172. I'm currently awaiting delivery of side panels, nose cone, seat unit & belly pan for my 999r from QB, with their price being similarly competitive with HC Race Tech's, but uncertainty with latter on fitting of belly pan with larger bore pipes led me to order from QB, with these 2 both offering significantly better deals than a few others I checked with. Both also supply with headlight & side-stand cut-outs, fastners, deflectors (re. 999/749 side panels), mirror fitting holes, enforced fixing points etc. HC, however, will do you a custom spray finish whilst QB will just supply in red (and maybe other plain colours??).

Hope this will be of help...Richard.

Think you will find the price of £425 is the fairing only, it is another £270 for the mudguard & seat unit, Daves is

"THE KIT CONSISTS OF A FRONT MUDGUARD...FULL FAIRING..AND SEAT CONSTRUCTED IN GRP........THE TWO SIDE WINGS CAN BE ATTACHED OR DETACHED WITHOUT THR REMOVAL OF THE SIDE PANEL

THE COMPLETE KIT PAINTED TO YOUR CHOICE IS AVAILABLE FOR £425 INCLUDING POST AND PACKING OR WITH NEW SEAT £485"

Chris.
Old 09-Jun-2006, 21:41
500SD

Mood: Out with the grey....in with the satin black
Wave....a mate of mine has the HC Racetech kit fitted. He's away at the moment, but next time he's around I'll give you a shout. I live near Bromley & he's only in Tonbridge.

I'm out for an early morning blast tomorrow if you're about & get this message early enough. I will send you pm to let you know where & what time to meet.
Old 10-Jun-2006, 14:39
Mille

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.p
Dave has a road going nose cone ready to make a mould from, so if you are in no imediate hurry he can do you one as soon as he has made the mould, he also gets the sticker kits made to your requiremnts from a local manufacturer.

Chris.

thats great, tell me when its ready.