Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 21-Apr-2018, 20:31
Bikes: GT1000

Ducati Classic GT1000 2006

I am seriously considering selling my GT 1000 after owning for the last 11 years. It is heartbreaking however I ride less and less and feel that someone else should get to enjoy this beautiful Ducati.

I have no idea as to the value of my bike. So with that in mind, if there is anyone who might be genuinely interested and offers what we both consider to be a fair price, then I might sell. So, here are the details of my Ducati

Second owner and I have owned since 2007.
Beautiful condition and last serviced by the ever popular and highly recommended Neil from Cornerspeed.
17,500 miles, so over 12 years its an average of 1,500 per year.
Cosmetic upgrades consisting of bar end mirrors, tail tidy, LED indicators front and rear and Ducati Comfort seat. (all original parts included)
Termignoni race pipes in stainless steel with removable dB killers
Hagon front fork spring upgrade
Rear Hugger and Fly screen
Two keys and code card
MOT until July
The only negative point to note is the condition of the engine casings as the paint has flaked off which is unfortunately an issue with these engines.
The bike is located in the midlands, two miles off M6 Junction 11.

If you want more information, then please call me on 07711 014256

Cheers
Geoff
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Duke.jpg (143.7 KB, 8 views)

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit