The Multistrada 1200 Enduro goes even more globetrotter with the Pro version
Borgo Panigale, Bologna (Italy), 20 June 2017
- New colour scheme, tyres developed for road and off-road use, accessories designed for the less-beaten track
- Cutting-edge performance and active safety thanks to the twin-cylinder Testastretta DVT engine and Riding Modes with ABS Cornering, DTC, DWC, DSS and VHC
- The Multistrada 1200 Enduro goes even more globetrotter with the new Pro version. The trailblazing spirit of the most venturesome Multistrada now reaches new heights thanks to this latest version, designed for riders eager to get off-road and get exploring.
The Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro features an eye-catching Sand-coloured, with rough surface finish, front end and tank cover, the latter sporting “Enduro” logo stickers on both sides. Other Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro exclusive features include the two-tone seat and the black sub-frame and clutch/alternator covers.
The off-road spirit of the Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro is enhanced by Pirelli SCORPION™ Rally tyres, fitted as standard: 120/70 R19 at the front, 170/60 R17 at the rear. Perfect for off-road use, these tyres also ensure outstanding performance on asphalt.
Other Pro features include Ducati Performance bull bars by Touratech with LED lights, the low screen - great for on-the-pegs off-road riding - and the type-approved Ducati Performance exhaust by Termignoni (compliant with EU standards).
Tested and developed under the most extreme conditions, the Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro features the excellent, ultra-tough Multistrada 1200 Enduro frame. The bike is powered by the tried and tested 152* hp Ducati Testastretta DVT (Desmodromic Variable Timing) engine with EURO 4 type approval. Thanks to Riding Mode technology (Enduro, Touring, Sport and Urban), the Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro offers that same four-bikes-in-one spirit that has made this Ducati multibike such a success.
On the Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro, ABS Cornering, Cornering Lights (DCL), Ducati Traction Control (DTC), Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) and the semi-active Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS) Evolution system with 200 mm of wheel travel all come as standard, as does Vehicle Hold Control (VHC) for smooth uphill starts.
As-standard features on the Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro also include electronic speed control and the Bluetooth module; the latter, via the Ducati Multimedia System (DMS), lets riders connect the bike to a smartphone, manage key multimedia functions (incoming calls, text messaging, music) via the switchgears and display information on the TFT dashboard. Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro special features
* The power/torque values indicated are measured using an engine dynamometer according to homologation regulation and they correspond to the homologated data, as quoted in the Bike Registration Document.
- Sand colour
- Dedicated two-tone seat
- Black rear sub-frame
- Black alternator and clutch cover
- Low screen
- Ducati Performance tubular steel tank bars by Touratech with supplementary LED lighting
- Ducati Performance titanium silencer by Termignoni, type-approved
Scorpion Rally tyres
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro standard equipment
- Ducati Testastretta DVT engine
- Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- Bosch-Brembo ABS 9.1ME Cornering braking system
- Electronic cruise control
- Riding Modes
- Ducati Multimedia System (DMS)
- Ride-by-Wire Power Modes (PM)
- Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC)
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC)
- Vehicle Hold Control (VHC)
- Sachs semi-active electronic suspension (front and rear): Ducati
- Skyhook Suspension (DSS) Evolution system
- Full LED headlight with Ducati Cornering Lights (DCL)
- Dashboard with full-TFT 5” colour screen
- Centre stand