Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 22-Dec-2009, 00:04
500SD
Bikes: CBR 600F2-(Ishikawa), Blade RRS-(Baba San), 996s-(Tambo), 996R-(Tambo), MV f1000 312-Tambo

Mood: I like my bike
Depends what you are looking for. I have found that buying second hand parts from ducati people has been 100% okay, provided you ask the right questions. Using Canon's outlet store has also been fine. You get what you pay for there too.
However I think there are some types of goods that you can buy and others you can't.
If for example you are buying carbon fibre, it is pretty obvious that most of it is **** so why not use a regular store that allows you to purchase online. You can buy MS Production stuff online.
Buying a branded product like an ipod is pretty fail safe provided the seller is based in Europe or the USA and has good feedback.
Would you buy a bed on fleebay or a piece of clothing. Nope but you might use Next or Ikea because you know what you are getting and they have good returns policies.
Quite frankly with the way the Chinese are trying to dominate the world just now I would not buy anything directly from there anyway.
Many stores now have retail online and their shops become like sample stores.