Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 14-Jan-2005, 22:59
Mille

Mood: Built for comfort, not speed
The filters shown by Shazaam are probably the way I will go, after seeing such a dramatic increase in power after freeing up air box space, I am loathe to put anything in there. The main reason I had for using the over bellmouth filters in the first place was due to finding grit etc in the airbox with the standard runner filters fitted. I since found that the tank was not making a good seal onto the top of the airbox, thus bypassing the filters. Adjustment of the front locating spigot for the tank with a big adjustable spanner cured this, but the tank still moves slightly which could break the seal. The tank becoming dislodged in a crash could also result in an engine full of gravel etc, but it would take a bit of force to do this and the bike would probably be totalled anyway. I would post the dyno graphs, but the message board will not let me, any way if anyone is interested drop me a U2U and I will send it by e-mail.
Old 15-Jan-2005, 22:29
Mille

Mood: One day I'll be allowed out to play......
Felix

u2u

Jas
(Hooley)
Old 16-Jan-2005, 18:14
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Is 112 dB loud enough?? What??
And back to you, Hooley