Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 15-May-2004, 10:26
Big Twin
Bikes: Kawasaki ZX10r D6f, Dawes XC2.4, Planet X Superlight Pro Carbon

Mood: aving a laff
North West 200

Seems everyone has forgotten the North West 200 this year.

Few mates over there say its the usual wet/sunny/windy weather.

Hope the races go ahead OK and good luck to all the riders.

Wish I was there again this year

Check out this link for a round up.

Crash.net
Old 15-May-2004, 10:58
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Haven't forgotten about it as I have a few mates in it and also keeping a eye on the 400 runners to see who we will be up against at the TT.
As Farquhar sold his 400 earlier in the year we are hoping he has dropped out of the class and judging by the NW200 qualifying this could well be the case although McGuiness will still be the main man in 400s.
Old 15-May-2004, 17:45
Big Twin

Mood: Not so broke any more !!!!!!!!
Yella only Thursday night practice was wet , & no i have not forgotten it either seeing as i am not going

Or you could go here
http://www.realroadracing.com/

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by Totto]
Old 16-May-2004, 22:42
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
I did'nt get there this year either.
I went about 5 years on the trot,had many a good night in the Alpha and Harbour bars in Portrush.
I see from the results that Rutter did'nt have much competition this year.Over 200 mph on the Honda!
Old 17-May-2004, 12:29
500SD

Mood: I can live with backpain!
We had a few Dsc guys over there,a few of us from Scotland were there at least,even if we were scattered all over.
The racing was good,its rare that you can get so close to the action these days and that it such an obvious carnival atmosphere too,and with nothing else to do except drink beer and listen to the radio commentry after the bikes pass each nine mile lap then a cheery time is certain.
This was the first time I'd been,but I'm sure as hell going to try and do it next year.The weather was perfect too ,which helps.
Ducati was noticable by its absence from any of the races,the only v-twin I saw race was very unusual,i think it may have been a Voxan,though it was marked in the programme as a yamaha.
Rutter seemed visibly faster than anything else as he went past us,though the following four bike seemed very close to each other for most of it.
Those of you with sky can tune into ulster tv this week and watch it on tv on thursday and friday(I think).
Make a date for next year!
Old 17-May-2004, 18:18
500SD

Mood: Is it summer yet?
Ulster TV is showing the first 3 races on Thursday night at 11 and the last 3 races on Friday at the same time.

If you don't have Ulster on your sky box, you can add it for free - click here to see how it's done.

Should memory serve me correctly, these 2 programmes are the basis of the NW200 dvd that'll be available to buy later in the year.

Fingers crossed, a good sized group of us can all go together next year!

Cheers!

Scott

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit