Ducati Sporting Club UK
Idle Chat
Still needs to be clean and of value to the club.

Old 24-Jan-2009, 17:53
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
Gutted

Some low-life scumbag has walked over my car during the night. Footprints from bonnet to roof to rear. Scratches on all three sections and worst of all three significant dents in the roof, one of which is creased on the join of the roof to the rear screen. Can't tell you how angry I am on this forum and what I would do to him if I ever found out who it was. Footprints in the frost, so I know the tread of his shoes and shoe size. Police say nothing they can do.

No idea if it can be fixed or how much it will cost, but wont be cheap. Might have to claim on insurance and lose no claims if its a lot.

Utterly gutted

WeeJohnyB
Old 24-Jan-2009, 18:15
Regional Organiser - BHCN
Ducati Corse

Mood: Raring to Ride
John,no amount of words can help and just what must be going on inside the head of such a lowlife that deseves no place on this planet is beyond me. To think some two people have bred little shi8s like that is another wonder of nature. Its a sad day and not a nice place to be when you hear of such platant disregard for some ones hard earned cash being destroyed. Sorry to hear it John, I hope you catch it, what ever nest it lives in then put your boot all over it . 4D
Old 24-Jan-2009, 18:43
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: 996S

Mood: Waiting for the warmer weather.
I'm so sorry Johny. I know how I would feel if it had been my car. What possible gain could they have got for doing this?
Old 24-Jan-2009, 19:57
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: stiff and tired
that's a real bugger mister, some people just contaminate the gene pool with their existence
Old 24-Jan-2009, 20:42
GTL

What a bummer, Johnny. The rage you feel when this happens cannot be described.
Old 24-Jan-2009, 20:46
500SD
Bikes: 996 Bip

Mood: CITIUS EST MELIUS!
I am really sorry to hear this Johnny. Rif raf, they seem to get everywhere these days!

Hope the repairs prove to be less costly than you think.
Old 25-Jan-2009, 11:03
Founder Member
Ducati Meccanica

What do people get out of this sort of stupid behaviour? Total morons that just seem to get away with it time after time.

Sorry to hear about it, two minutes of drunken "fun" for some dimwit and loads of grief for you to have to sort out.

http://www.multirole-eng.com

http://www.audicator.com Check out our simple to fit, potentially life saving turn signal alert system.
Old 25-Jan-2009, 11:16
Shandy

What a nightmare............bloody pikey chavs............

My car, garage and front of house was McFlurried by some passing car the other night that was annoying enough!!!

Hope you get it sorted with not too much hassle.

Shandy
Old 25-Jan-2009, 13:40
500SD
Bikes: 848 EVO & Multi 1000ds

Mood: When's the sun coming out
I know exactly how you feel, had an incident like this with the kids old h reg micra. Some scum kicked off both door mirrors. My misses saw him do it then run off. Then as i'm typing this message i get a phone call from the eldest daughter who is at uni in reading telling us that her bike has been nicked over night.
Not quite on the scale of what has happened to you i know but still made my blood boil that some tw@t would do that.

Hope you get it sorted with the minimum of hassle asap mate.
Old 25-Jan-2009, 15:57
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
.....and the day got worse. Coming out of a car park in Nottingham with steep and tight ramp, the front spoiler scratched on the ground at 1mph and then I immediately kerbed the rear alloy, so within a day I have a dented roof, scratched bonnet, scratched wheel and scratched spoiler. My immaculate car is now looking unloved and is not the same. Need to get it all fixed asap.

Then I get up this morning and watch some stupid woman park in front of me. There's only one official space before the end of the street, so she has clear space in front of her, but she reverses back and forward, on and off with the handbrake as I am on a steep hill, her car is going up and down as she goes from handbrake fully on to screaming engine as she jerks forward. At this time, I'm just watching, struck motionless, mouth open waiting for the bump, but hey, good girl, she misses me by literally 2 inches. My car is now stuck in position, no way I can get out with 2 inches at the front and about a foot at the back. Luckily I didn't need to use it, but why did she leave 6 feet in front of her and 2 inches behind? She was gone by the time I went out, so I left a nice note on her screen questioning her right to hold a driving licence

Just noticed the scum from the other night have kicked over the new trees that are staked up.

oh and when we got up this morning the Aga isn't working and no weekend call out, so take away tonight. hey ho. Is it ok to drink at home during the day?

WeeJohnyB

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit