Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue Series Information
Documentation & info to help prospective & current DesmoDue Racers

Old 22-Dec-2015, 23:09
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
2016 Tyre update

So far for the 2016 Desmo Due season I have 16 people that have paid but only 9 have submitted their registration forms

I have today received copies of a contract for a two year tyre deal covering 2016 and 2017 from a premium tyre supplier

Below is the essence of the contract

The prices below are for registered riders in the series only.

Registered riders will need to
1) Have a minimum of 4 (four) tyre supplier decals on their bike
2) a minimum of 2 (two) tyre supplier badges (supplied) One badge shall be on the forward facing shoulder and one on the rear lower back of the rider’s competition clothing.
3) Riders will wear branded head wear (supplied) during the podium ceremony and any post race interviews.
4)Desmo Due agrees to make available machines subject to this agreement at a cost of transport only for exhibitions, trade shows etc, subject to availability.
5)Desmo Due undertakes to ensure that no competitive tyre brand marketing materials shall be displayed by motorcycles or riders competing in the Desmo Due at Championship rounds.
6)Desmo Due agrees to make no defamatory remarks to any third party either verbally or in writing concerning the tyre supplier, its personnel, products or service.

1)Supply all riders in the Desmo Due with an identical allocation of identical products at a uniform price.
2)The tyre supplier agrees to make no defamatory remarks to any third party either verbally or in writing regarding Desmo Due its personnel, products or service
3)Provide Dry weather tyres at £189 per set inclusive of vat
4)Provide Wet weather tyres at £189 per set inclusive of vat

These prices are for registered riders in the series only.

Now I have to decide if I should sign this contract and if I do
That then leaves me to decide what to do with the pair of tyres I will get foc from Round 2 onward

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook