Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 22-Oct-2005, 20:35
500SD

:P Ta for the support Scotty I don't recall speaking to barnsy or having a request from Bruce to call him back(if I had spoken to him there would not have been a need to call him back)...so i can only summise the guy who is sure it happens more than he is aware is right as usual....as for the termi's that is even weirder cos there is a pair of high levels hanging on the wall and has been for about a year....anyway as they say all of the people all of the time eh??????
Old 22-Oct-2005, 20:50
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
Quote:
Originally posted by berto
:P Ta for the support Scotty I don't recall speaking to barnsy or having a request from Bruce to call him back(if I had spoken to him there would not have been a need to call him back)...so i can only summise the guy who is sure it happens more than he is aware is right as usual....as for the termi's that is even weirder cos there is a pair of high levels hanging on the wall and has been for about a year....anyway as they say all of the people all of the time eh??????

Call yourself a salesman?
Old 22-Oct-2005, 22:55
500SD

Well you call yourself a fast guy...especially when you've got p issed without buying a drink you caaant,you slaaag cor blimey guv etc etc etc!!!!
Old 27-Oct-2005, 20:59
500SD

Mood: 2 for 1 mmm :)
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottyB
Barnsey,

For what it costs to transport a bike in the UK i would seriously consider giving the boys at Ducati Glasgow a phone.

0141 333 4998

Ask to speak to Rab or drop Berto a u2u on the here (Same person) he is one of the salesman at Glasgow and will do what he can for you.

Transport would be around 1-200 notes.

They are spot on guys, just make sure Berto remembers the keys for the bike if you buy one

No affiliation with Duke Glasgow at all but a bunch of genuine guys who will do what they can for you.

Regards

ScottyB

Ill Second that, Ducati Glasgow have Helped me out soooo much this year & have always bent over backwards to accomodate me.

/ian
Old 27-Oct-2005, 21:40
500SD

Mood: Warmed up and ready to go
Quote:
Originally posted by weeian
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottyB
Barnsey,

For what it costs to transport a bike in the UK i would seriously consider giving the boys at Ducati Glasgow a phone.

0141 333 4998

Ask to speak to Rab or drop Berto a u2u on the here (Same person) he is one of the salesman at Glasgow and will do what he can for you.

Transport would be around 1-200 notes.

They are spot on guys, just make sure Berto remembers the keys for the bike if you buy one

No affiliation with Duke Glasgow at all but a bunch of genuine guys who will do what they can for you.

Regards

ScottyB

Ill Second that, Ducati Glasgow have Helped me out soooo much this year & have always bent over backwards to accomodate me.

/ian

They have to coz they know the price of a replacement front window!!
Old 28-Oct-2005, 14:48
Big Twin

My brother has just been into M & S Motorcycles in Newcastle and said that they have a brand new unused 05 model, Red frame 749 bip up for £6795 !!!!!!!! also a cheap brand new 999.

[Edited on 7-11-2005 by iang]
Old 07-Nov-2005, 10:06

Just ordered my brand new 2005 749 in red from Daytona, Ruislip...this is a 2005 bike with red frame...not hybrid...Chris will sort you a fantastic deal...you should get bike for £7,500 or maybe less. Tel no. 01895675511. Would have thought that secondhand price for hybrid would be much less than thoroughbred one
Old 15-Nov-2005, 21:06
Montjuic

Mood: Love my Duke
....or you could buy mine for a lot less and with only 1200 miles on the clock

See for sale section

( sorry to interject on your thread, but could not resist)
Old 17-Nov-2005, 23:35
Big Twin

Mood: I own a flame thrower
Barnsey ....

My bike was bought from an independant dealer down south and I have it looked after at Italia Moto in Lincoln .... great guys. Have had no problem with them looking after a bike they did not sell, even sorted out a warranty issue for me.

If your looking for a deal try Italia Moto in Lincoln 01522 511851