Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 29-Dec-2016, 14:57
Bevel Head
Bikes: ST4 & Firestorm - Sadly no more DDue Racer

For Sale Ducati ST4

Hi, My JHP ST4 is going up for sale. This bike had been put together by John Hackett for a regular customer at Ducati Coventry which I then bought 4 years ago. It's been treated with a polymer coating which means it's in concours condition and cleans up really easily. I've just had the valve clearances done and a full belt service by Ducati Proteam so it needs nothing doing for 12 months.

This ST4 also benefits from the following upgrades -

Titanium ride height adjuster
Ohlins remote reservior shock
Extensive Carbon Fibre including Open Clutch Cover, Mudguard, Hugger, Fairing Infills, V- Piece, Heel Guards, sprocket cover
Uprated Slave cylinder
Termi's with JHP removable baffles
New Pirelli Diablo's
New Brembo pads

The bike fuels beautifully and handles superbly. This is a truly exceptional bike maintained regardless of cost with Ducati Coventry service stamps in the book and more recently since I bought the bike, Ducati Proteam serviced. It's covered 17k miles. It even has the original factory U-Lock under the seat.

I think this is the best set up bike i've ever owned and all the controls feel brand new. Reluctantly selling as it's just not getting used enough and I need a new car. I will sell to an enthusiast only with offers in the region of £3,500.

For more information either PM me or call me on 07982671870 or e-mail at wootton22@blueyonder.co.uk. I can send additional high res photo's on request to an e-mail address if interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1040633 (640x480).jpg (293.8 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Stormchaser : 29-Dec-2016 at 17:51.
Old 29-Dec-2016, 18:02
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

Season's greetings!

Great handle, if you are a Deep Purple fan

Cant believe this bike is still for sale and only just sussed a possible huge selling point for you on here...

Is this John Montgomery's old bike (Monty)?
Old 31-Dec-2016, 17:55
Bevel Head
Bikes: ST4 & Firestorm - Sadly no more DDue Racer

Hi Iconic, I had offers for the bike when last advertised for sale 2 years ago, but I just couldn't bring myself to part with such an amazing bike. I was afraid i'd live to regret it, so I removed it from sale and kept it. Sadly, though much cherished and still serviced every year, i've put no more than a couple of hundred miles on her. If I had the room I'd have it in the living room as a feature! I think the time has come for me to let her go though, as I need the cash for other purchases, and she needs to be used and enjoyed by someone who would look after and appreciate the bike. I'm afraid I don't know a Monty - the bike was sold to me by JHP on behalf of a regular customer who had thrown a huge amount of money at the bike. I have to say again that although I haven't done a lot of miles, this bike is faultless and has been the most reliable I've owned.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit