Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 13-Jan-2006, 23:57
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
No Limits 2006 Dates

No Limits 2006 dates are finally released, some belting days ahead this year.

http://nolimitstrackdays.com/UKdates.htm

Obviously I won't be at them all as I pretend I work in London for a living, but I'll post up from time to time when I know which ones I'm attending.

If anyone wants any free instruction, please post up or send me a U2U, or go and see Mark or our Chief Instructor, Dave Lawes.

First up for me will be a chilly Cadwell on SUNDAY 26 February, (only £59), this will fill easily so if you fancy it, I suggest you book now.

The only other ones I can confirm I'm going on are weekend dates and bank holidays as I have not planned my holidays yet, (other than Jerez that is)

Two other Cadwell dates, (lucky it's the best circuit in the world!) on Good Friday 14 April and again on May bank holiday 29 May.

What I'm looking forward to the most though is our return trip to Mondello. Last year was our first visit and we fell in love with it, absolutely fabulous trip to a great circuit with excellent facilities and of course the fabulous hospitality, so Ireland here we come on 15 and 16 July....can't wait. The circuit is just a series of bends, the first time out is hilarious as there are a few rises and you can hardly tell if it goes left or right. We had 30 mins on our own to learn the circuit before the fast group went out and you could see the local boys on the pit wall laughing at us.....soon changed the expression on their faces when we had learned the track and I brought our secret weapon out of the back of the van....yep, 'The Shed' was rolled out to to a chorus of Irish merriment, but it all changed when they witnessed the awesome phenomenon that is the CB500.

And we enjoyed the northern hospitality at our first ever visit to Croft last year so much that we are back there 6 times this year. All 12 Donny dates are full GP, full noise. And dont' forget that Mark has been extremely kind to the DSC and set aside 40 places for us at Oulton on 28 June, the 'unofficial' DSC Northern trackday being organised by our own JPM and Lily. That one is deffo in the diary. This will fill easily, so to avoid disappointment, book it now.

Come on Summer, role on the sunshine.....yeehaa

WeeJohnyB

[Edited on 13-1-2006 by WeeJohnyB]
Old 13-Jan-2006, 23:59
Ducati in my Blood

Mood: stiff and tired
WOOOOHOOOO

I can't wait

Going to be early April before we venture out due to holidays etc but should be getting as many in as possibel after this.

Gonna get Lawsey to drag me around a few times again, what he did for me in the wet was amazing
Old 14-Jan-2006, 00:01
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
Is this an advert?
Old 14-Jan-2006, 00:03
Ducati in my Blood

I believe its just WJB discussing about how happy he in his part time job and the joys it will bring him this summer

Old 14-Jan-2006, 00:05
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
Yeah roll on spring, I'll be speaking to Mark soon (better warn him WJB) to sort some more dates etc, think Shaun was interested also as I mailed him the Oulton and Donny dates last week.

I think I'll blag some free instruction too, you up for the challenge?
Old 14-Jan-2006, 00:11
BSB Star

Mood: Has change happened...must of missed it!
You said what he did for you in the wet..........................doh ill get my coat!
Old 14-Jan-2006, 00:23
Ducati in my Blood

behave you smutty bugger
Old 14-Jan-2006, 02:32
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 1098

Mood: Chilled
I'm good in the wet
Old 14-Jan-2006, 15:37
DSC Club Member
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: '01 Ducati 748R and '04 Mille RSVR

Mood: Awaiting the arrival of the sun and the disappearance of the rain
oooohhhh.

Deffo need to get my bike sorted now.

Cheers for the dates John. Diary really getting filled up. Won't have time to fit work in soon amongst all the photo jaunts and now track days.

Cheers. Gc
Old 14-Jan-2006, 22:07
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: have owned 748/853/916/749/853R/748/848 not sure whats next...

Mood: excited about the changes made to averysmotorcycles.co.uk that are coming up
full noise at donington sounds a good 1 to me, must look at the dates so i can get some instruction off you wjb