Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 24-Nov-2009, 09:41
Ducati Corse

Mood: Bloo and Yellow.. and Red now ;)
Ferodo Race pads

Ferodo CP911 compound race pads. Part number is FDB2007CP911. They are for the Brembo GP32/36 2 pad billet calipers.
They DO NOT FIT ROAD CALIPERS.

£20 a caliper set. plus P&P
Old 24-Nov-2009, 12:59
Big Twin

Are those for the monoblocs like on the 996 that is at yours or the similar ones in GP style (which I'll have on the next project). If so you can probably put the set aside and put it on my next bill
Old 24-Nov-2009, 21:46
Ducati Corse

Quote:
Originally Posted by pguenet
Are those for the monoblocs like on the 996 that is at yours or the similar ones in GP style (which I'll have on the next project). If so you can probably put the set aside and put it on my next bill

???? not sure. I'll check in the morning. Never crossed my mind mate. Just one set??? I have 10 going spare
Old 24-Nov-2009, 23:56
Big Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly
???? not sure. I'll check in the morning. Never crossed my mind mate. Just one set??? I have 10 going spare

If they are for the race calipers, they should work.

The GP (basically identical to the monoblocs but in 2 parts) are pretty much identical to the monoblocs for fitting. The monobloc pads are the same fit but they take slightly thicker pads to last the distance I suppose... So GP pads should fit both, Monoblocs pads should only fit monoblocs initially.

I need to check my stock of pads. I believe that i have a few spare sets of MCRs for the GPs already. So would be interested in stocking 1 or 2 sets probably at most.

p
Old 25-Nov-2009, 10:04
Ducati Corse

Yep. They are the same as yours Philippe
Old 25-Nov-2009, 18:08
Big Twin

Cool, please put one set aside with the rest of my "nicely organised parts" that you call my ****!! ... and please start the bill going.
May pick up a second set - need to review the inventory of pads in the garage...

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit