Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 27-Mar-2006, 21:55
Montjuic

Remus high level Cans

Does anyone know if you can still get replacement brackets for the Ducati Performance High Level cans?

Thanks.
Old 02-Apr-2006, 21:49
Montjuic

After a lot of searching and e-mailing looks like I have found what I am looking for

Thanks to Jeff at G-Tech Performance who it seems was the only person I contacted who bothered to look in the Ducati spares catalogue for me and came up with this...

Hi Simon,

It would appear that you can! I have two part numbers; 962076AAA £21.82inc, and 969263AAA £83.17 for carbon 'Super Light' brackets. The first number could be the one you want but there is no picture on the parts catalogue so I'm not sure! I'll have to find a little more info and
availability for you.

I'll be in touch,
Best regards,
Jeff.

So I did a search in google on 962076AAA and found a PDF of the official Ducati Performance parts accessory catalogue for the SS year 2000 and the part numbers checks out with the brackets I am looking for

Here is the link to the PDF catalogue if anyone else wants to download it. It's 2.1Mb

http://www.section8superbike.com/catalogs/00-SS_OK.pdf

Hopefully Ducati still have some brackets sitting around!