Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 12-Sep-2009, 23:36
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by deej
neutral light works fine
eobd light tends to come on when bike has the engine running and is in gear, with clutch pulled in,waiting for lights,break in the traffic etc. once up and moving the light goes out
Hmm,...I'm thinking clutch switch or speed sensor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deej
when turning the bike on the lcd display shows 749 in large letters with a smaller en in the bottom right corner, was guessing that meant the dash was english ??
No,it means the bike has been set for England,...ie the speedo reads in in mph.If the readout was 749eu,the speedo would read kmph.You can alter it if you really want,....your handbook explains how.

Last edited by KeefyB : 12-Sep-2009 at 23:44.
Old 14-Sep-2009, 12:13
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: have owned 748/853/916/749/853R/748/848 not sure whats next...

Mood: excited about the changes made to averysmotorcycles.co.uk that are coming up
A handbook,don't be so silly that would have meant the previous owner keeping hold of it lol

It doesn't seem to be causing any terminal problems. I'm guessing its the clutch rather than the speed sensor as I put a new clutch plate n cover on her on saturday and that seems to have made the light come on a lot less. Will have a fiddle with the lever and see what happens