Ducati Corse

Mood: Tad more confident
I was going to put an gif here but I think I better get consent first

Jon

[Edited on 24-5-2003 by Jon]
Old 25-May-2003, 00:19
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Still having fun!
....and I was wondering if I should get my missus painted!!! You know that body paint stuff, got to look better than just putting stickers on her?:P
Old 25-May-2003, 06:25
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
I was going to have a number board painted on my bike,but I have seen several with stone chips that looked really bad.I went for the Pro Chip sticker option and I'm pretty pleased with the result.
Old 25-May-2003, 08:22
Mille

Mood: Fully track-day'ed up!
Looks like ive become the local court jester with this thread - i dont know ,you ask a sensible question and what do you get ........

Ian,try Ann Summers catologue,page 32:milk chocolate body paint.NB "....not to be used as part of a calorie controlled diet" !!

Keefyboy:where do you get your pro-chip sticker from ? Was fitting a pain in the butt ?.. as im not the mostest patient human on this earth !

Regards Syer.

[Edited on 25-5-2003 by sevenfourate]
Old 25-May-2003, 21:20
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
My Pro Chip number board came from Italia Moto in Lincoln.I cant remember the exact price,but it was roughly the same as Tecmoto/Casoli.I had to wait a while because I wanted the silver grey pinstripe to match my seat.
Fitting it was an absolute doddle.To make life easier,I removed the fairing nose cone and left it in the house for a while to warm it up and clear any condensation moisture.I then warmed up the fairing and the sticker with a hairdryer.You just line up the cut outs for the headlights and the screen middle screw and lay it on.Keep aplying the hairdryer and work the sticker into the fairing creases,smoothing out the air bubbles as you go.
I think there are some pics on the Casoli website that show how easy it is to fit.
Old 10-Jun-2003, 23:03
Montjuic

Try imageworks. They did a complete baylis replica kit on my 996. Number board and blue flashes all done by hand and with vinyl. Amazing job. Bet you couldn't tell the difference between painted. Complete Baylis kit + 2.5 hours work £100. They will do just number board.
Old 10-Jun-2003, 23:14
Mille

Mood: Fully track-day'ed up!
Sticky,
(Wont even ask about your username) !!!
Got mine painted,gold pinstripe and laquered for the same £100.Looks great also.Thanks though.

Regards Syer.