Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 15-Mar-2005, 18:09
500SD

When will it end

Some of you may remember the agro iv had with the 999, well we set a deadline of the bank holiday weekend for getting all the work done.
great i thought only the 3rd service to get done while its at Ducati Leeds and its finished ( been there 2mth now ) But after a phone call i here this "good news and bad news, your forks have started ****ing oil.....But its coverd under warranty"

New forks seals then no big deal........Nope New FORKS and ducati are listing them as unavailable and they dont know when thyll be in

Just replace the seals i said "we cant toutch the fork seals new fork legs and thats it"

So the only way of getting the bike back is to pay £80 myself for Andy @ uk suspension to replace the seals then take the forks back to Ducati Leeds

Appently ohlins forks are renown for having crap seals, Not ducati Leed's fault just crap ducati

well thats that appart fom "by the way your batteries fooked aswell"