Ducati Sporting Club UK
Private Adverts
Use this forum for all private adverts. You must have been a registered member on this board for at least 14 days before you are allowed to post.

Old 08-May-2013, 07:56

For Sale Ducati Hi Tech Leather Jacket - Dainese

Euro size 50 UK size 40 - Bought brand new and kept in storage as sadly did not buy motorbike. It has not been outside or worn socially. The tags for this item are in the inside pocket. This is a beautiful jacket I really dont want to sell but I lost my job so I have to. I also have a HG Master V which Im selling with the exact same provenance/ reason for selling

Manufacturers decription below:
This item is the Ducati Hi-tech jacket, the third evolution of Ducati's Motard style jackets that combines the comfort and ease of fabric jackets with the strength of leather. Protection is achieved by a body and outer sleeve sections of leather with thermoformed outer shoulders and removable CE approved composite protections on the elbows and shoulders. Reflective inserts on each sleeve and along the back provide additional safety benefits. A sanitised fixed lining guarantees hygiene and durability, and a removable thermal micro-down insert allows this jacket to be used year-round. Elastic inserts on the shoulder blades and armholes give the rider maximum movement while still maintaining a safe, snug fit. The jacket also features adjustable waist buckles, two front outer pockets and a button collar with the collar itself having a padded trim for comfort. The cuffs fit securely with zippers and buttons. The Hi-tech jacket features a white band design that continues around the back of the jacket with "Ducati" on the chest, right arm and back, with the left arm wearing the tri-colors of the Italian flag
The jacket is versatile, fitting in easily on the street, track or local hangout. While safety is key in this jacket, Ducati never forgets style. Therefore the Hi-Tech leather jacket blends the safety of a technical item with the design of a fashionable one

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit