Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 28-Apr-2004, 06:36

Looking for 999 Termi can

Guys,

I live in Hong Kong and would like to order a set of Termi (stainless steel). Any shops do special discount in the UK? I only trust the UK shops for international shipment, as the rests of the world (US in particular) don't seem to be bothered about international trading.

Another note....my mate has got a set of Termi (Ti-can) and the linkpipe (slightly larger than the OE pipes) the swingarm touched the swingarm a bit. Are there several different ones? I am a bit worried if the same will happen to me.

Many thanks.
Old 28-Apr-2004, 13:30
GTL

Mood: me in a mood? NEVER!
if you read the threads not long ago there is a guy here that makes simular to termis for little the money. the guy in question is called "spyke" if thats any good to you.
Old 29-Apr-2004, 15:05
Mille

I bought a Marlin exhaust from Casoli Moto for £500 + shipping the finish and the way it all went together was excellent.You also get a cat free front pipe.The sound is much more how a Ducati should sound like.
I think they ship world wide check out their web site
www.casoli.co.uk