Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 04-Oct-2004, 15:26
BSB Star

.oO(belives the webteam whip was just cracked)

Who cares if he deserves it (which he did, he out scored everyone), we have an Englishman, a down to earth Yorksire man (most are, father inlaw and other half from there) who won the title, who cares if he goes round ****ing in other riders helmets and drinks red wine and smokes and has *****s every night, or is down to earth, and in touch with reality. As mentioned above by Tim, add Foggy. Could be a right arse, and can still be, but who cares, what he did on track counts. Doohan, wow, have you ever met him ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz Not everyone can be like Bazza or Eddie Irvine.

At WDW he was asked, Will you win title Answer Yes

How? Answer, Be consistant, and take points from the others and win where i can. Take the title chase to them. Put them under pressure.

He did. Job done. To say the field was depleated, oh, who was we missing then?? Nothing that great. Bayliss and Edwards, well they both had equal chances over 3 years as top racers. 2/1 i believe to Edwards. Xaus is as Tose is, a future, i don't think for a second Ducati will drop either, or want them to go. And more important, keep that number 1 board. I reckon Xaus will be on a factory Duke GP bike next year, at the expense of Bayliss. If the rumour is right, who ever won the title in WSB had a job next year... I reckon Bayliss on his way back to WSB, unless he get some podiums. Tough i feel, because i think he's a good rider. But, then again, back in WSB we might see that fighter. Be a shame for Hodgson to go to Suzuki, but if a deal is on offer, what can you do? Although it's known King Kenny is staying.
Old 04-Oct-2004, 15:40
Webteam

Quote:
Originally posted by flanker
.oO(belives the webteam whip was just cracked)

more a case of Yeti and Vman being called to my study for six of the best Now play nicely boys
Old 04-Oct-2004, 15:54
BSB Star

Ohhhhh eeeeeeer I've heard about you're study and YOUR six of the best.... hmmm
Old 04-Oct-2004, 16:09
BSB Star

Mood: All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing
Oh please headmaster........................................ ...............

Why stop at six, I'm game if you are!!!!!!!
Old 04-Oct-2004, 16:41
Ducati Corse

Mood: Tad more confident
Go and whip Vmans arse Yeti

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit