Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 13-Jan-2005, 14:37

I haven't yet used OYB for servicing, as I do a lot of the straightforward stuff myself. I have used their spares dept though, and they were very helpful - despatched parts in the post for next day delivery, returned phone calls etc etc.

Looks like things are improving.

All IMHO

Cheers
Crash.
Old 13-Jan-2005, 15:34
Mille
Bikes: 1098

Mood: Enjoying a REAL summer!
OYB Experience

I've been using OYB for 8 years now, and have had some very good experiences, and a couple of minor disappointments.

The good experiences have saved me time and money, and have given that priceless commodity, peace of mind. Fixes done free of charge, warranty issues fixed outside of warranty, parts loaned to me until replacements arrive etc etc.

The bad ones have been discussed and sorted with the guys at OYB when they've happened, and hopefully won't happen to anyone else as a result of those discussions.

If you have any doubts or concerns about OYB, give them a call and have a chat with Mark - he's a decent bloke and I'm sure he'll do his best...which is all we can ask of anyone!

Giles
Old 13-Jan-2005, 18:34
500SD
Bikes: multistrada, 748R/916

Mood: one very coool cat!
big welcome to OYB man a very good idea to find out what the ducatisti are talking/concerned about and if OYB can use to benefit other ducati owners great - haven't had mine serviced with OYB so can't comment - did have a problem with sales, but i should have communicated my point harder/longer to get it across.
as someone else said - it is good to get the other side of the story too.
Old 17-Jan-2005, 23:14
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: have owned 748/853/916/749/853R/748/848 not sure whats next...

Mood: excited about the changes made to averysmotorcycles.co.uk that are coming up
welcome to the board oyb man, its good to have you here

i did visit oyb when i was looking for my duke,people had told me not to bother with them but i had to have a look and i wasnt overly impressed with the quality and price of the bikes available at the time

the tow guys in the sales side seemed interested enough ( in the £'s i was hoping to spend ) but that was about it, i wouldnt rush back there especially after knowing how good nelly is

just my own first impression for you