Ducati Sporting Club UK
DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat
Discussions on the race series devised and supported by the DSC.
Closed Thread

Old 15-Sep-2006, 22:06
WSB Hero

Mood: No point in working long hours to die early
A girl with attitude, Great You tell him girl
Old 15-Sep-2006, 22:07
DaveB916

Annette ...................... love you.

Getting 'having a life' should be part of DSC membership criterea, there are many who would benefit........step up the CHUMPION !!!!!!

Last edited by DaveB916 : 15-Sep-2006 at 22:21.
Old 15-Sep-2006, 22:19
GTL

Mood: ten, nine, eight oh bu**er lets go!
Henry,

I too have spent a fair amount of sponsorship money but feel no need to pusue those who, unlike Anthony have yet to stand up, but then maybe I haven't got an agenda??? At some stage the truth will out, so until then..................chill!
Old 15-Sep-2006, 22:28
Ducati Corse

sorry Pete, I disagree mate.

Having been at Snett as well as all the other meetings with both our bikes, as an owner & part sponsor I would like to see this all cleared up.

Maybe the forum is not the best place, but things do need airing.

I dont have any agenda except to see fair play and to put our bikes on the grid.
There were many at the meeting who were quite miffed at the goings on there, and I think that even an email from the DD RC might have helped in this instance, but apart from one yesterday which had nothing to do with Snett, there has been a strong silence.

What doesnt help is people who were not involved in the racing, were not at this particular round, not privy to anything to do with the paddock (apart from sponsors like yourself & Henners etc) adding fuel to this.

Edited to add: as an owner, I would like to see this cleared up, and then we are able to finish the season on a good note, and then review the coming 2007 season.

Last edited by CK : 15-Sep-2006 at 22:32.
Old 15-Sep-2006, 22:32
DaveB916

As an interested 'bystander' any chance of anyone airing the facts of what went on ???
Old 15-Sep-2006, 22:36
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveB916
As an interested 'bystander' any chance of anyone airing the facts of what went on ???

Well, I won both races...

Oh hang on, you probably don't want me to explain this do you!

Old 15-Sep-2006, 22:43
BSB Star

Right, I can't be arsed to log out, and log back in as Webteam. I'm closing this thread before it gets any more out of control. It's Friday night, i love my beer (as some of you know) so let me enjoy it.

There is a method to make a complaint about anything that happened in DD, see Pronto 34.

It's time to move on again, not much to see. Thank you ladies and gentlemen of the gallery.
Closed Thread