Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 14-Sep-2013, 10:57
Mille
Bikes: DD class B, Street Triple, Tiger 1050

Wsbk

What is going on? I've just looked at timings for 1st and 2nd practice and noticed NO Ducatis and only 15 rides how much longer will WSBK last?
Old 14-Sep-2013, 12:56
DSC Club Rep
Ducati Corse
Bikes: Monster 1100 EVO

Mood: I'm A Grandad again :-)
Cheka and Camier are DNS due to injuries sustained yesterday

Chris
Old 17-Sep-2013, 11:26
Ducati Corse

Mood: R U thinking what I'm thinking?......Oh dear!
The size of the grid doesn't look good, the racing up front is still pretty good though. First time in yonks that Ducati have not scored a point in a WSBK race according to another thread on here.

Doesn't dorna or an associated company control both the WSBK and moto GP championship now?
There's been a few rumours of the two championships merging in some way. WSBK can't be a cheap championship to do as a non factory team but it must be cheaper than a CRT in motoGP?

It wasn't that long ago that MotoGP was struggling to put more than 15 bikes out.

I see motoGP as the no holds barred tech fight with the factories throwing the kitchen sink at the bikes with electronics, seamless shift and the like. WSBK should maybe head down the BSB, no electronic rider aids route.

TBH the world supersport and European superstock 1000s are usully good to watch as well. It looks Likes Lowes is going to take the supersport crown this year. The even used to show the European superstock 600s, that used to be a right loonfest.

Ray.

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit