DSC & Ducati Events
Local, national & worldwide Ducati related event notices

Old 02-May-2013, 13:26
The Webteam
DSC Club Rep
Webteam
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: A Virtual Ducati

Post UK Desmo Owners Club Trackday - Ducatis on Track at Brands Hatch - Tues 27th August

UK Desmo Owners Club Trackday - Ducatis on Track at Brands Hatch!

Brands Hatch is hosting the first official UK Desmo Owners Club trackday, on Tuesday 27th August 2013.

The trackday will be run by MSV Trackdays and hosted by all four Desmo Owners Clubs, the officially
recognised Ducati clubs in the UK. The Clubs have teamed up to provide Ducati owners with the chance
to take their bikes onto the legendary Brands Hatch circuit for the day.

The day will be divided into 4 groups covering novice (first-time) trackday riders, intermediate riders,
fast riders and an additional ACU licence group which will be timed. This ensures that everyone will be
able to ride in the group they feel most comfortable with and ensure safety for all riders. Each session
will be 15 minutes, with a total of seven sessions on the day.

The cost of the day is £135 per rider, but discounts are available to members of the Clubs* and can be
booked direct with MSV on 0843 453 3000 or through the website at http://www.msvtrackdays.com/desmo

Spectators are welcome to join the day, and entry is free. The day will also host Club stands, displays
and trade stands. Tyre services and a dyno will also be present to provide support on the day for riders.**

For more details and information on discounts for Club members, contact your club:

Ducati Owners Club GB - http://www.docgb.org/
Ducati Sporting Club UK - http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/
Scottish Ducati Club - http://www.scottishducaticlub.org/
UK Monster Owners Club - http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/

* Discount of 10% available to registered DOC members; cost £121.50 per rider. Contact your Club Rep to obtain your personal discount code.

** stands and services to be confirmed

Confirmed Support Services available on the Day

Track-Pro
On-site services include suspension adjustment and maintenance, tyre fitting, brake servicing and pad fitting, and set-up advice. For further information please call Simon Green on 07876637551 or visit www.track-pro.co.uk

.::.

If you experience any problems or have suggestions on improvements whilst visiting our website, please contact the Webteam by Personal Message or by emailing us.

Last edited by webteam : 18-Jun-2013 at 10:21.
Old 02-May-2013, 13:28
The Webteam
DSC Club Rep
Webteam
Ducati Meccanica

Just a reminder to DSC Members - please see the DSC Topics section on how to get your personal discount code for use when booking.

If you experience any problems or have suggestions on improvements whilst visiting our website, please contact the Webteam by Personal Message or by emailing us.
Old 06-Aug-2013, 17:56
The Webteam
DSC Club Rep
Webteam
Ducati Meccanica

Exclamation

Please note that as this event has not had the required minimum of 50 bookings to guarantee that it will remain a Ducati Only event, the trackday has now been opened to all makes.

Old 06-Aug-2013, 19:45
DSC Club Member
Mille
Bikes: 848 Evo ‘Pikes Peak’, 748S, 200 Single

What's wrong with people.

They spend all year saying we should have a track day, and then don't book a place on it when there is one???

Perhaps we shouldn't have one next year then.

My place was booked weeks ago.
Old 07-Aug-2013, 00:06
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbskull

It is looking very likely as we have now had trackdays for 3 years running with less than 50 people on them!

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!
Old 13-Aug-2013, 16:33
The Webteam
DSC Club Rep
Webteam
Ducati Meccanica

Only two weeks to go to this event!

Make sure you get booked on - note that you will only get the discount if you use telephone booking line instead of online.

Timetable

07.30 Registration
08.30 Riders Briefing
09.00 Circuit Opens
13.00 Lunch
14.00 Circuit reopens
17.00 Circuit closes

Noise Limit for this event

105 dB(A)

More information and consent forms here:
http://www.clubmsv.com/bike-home/bik...roduction.aspx

Old 13-Aug-2013, 20:24
Mille
Bikes: DD class B, Street Triple, Tiger 1050

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbskull
What's wrong with people.

They spend all year saying we should have a track day, and then don't book a place on it when there is one???

My place was booked weeks ago.

Have to agree with Neal, come on guys especially fellow DDers chance for some more practice before the 9th
Old 15-Aug-2013, 19:22
The Webteam
DSC Club Rep
Webteam
Ducati Meccanica

Exclamation

Due to the low take-up of the ACU (Timed) group, this will now be merged into the Fast group, making this a 3-session trackday.

Apologies to anyone who had booked into the ACU group but unfortunately MSV were not willing to run that session with just 5 bikes in it!

This does mean that everyone will now get the usual 20 minute sessions instead of the planned 15 minute sessions, so an increase of 35 minutes of track time over the day.

If you have booked into the ACU group and have an issue with this, please call MSV direct on 0843 453 3000 to discuss your options.

Old 15-Aug-2013, 20:11
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: 996S

Mood: Waiting for the warmer weather.
Even I've booked on it!
I'm Captain slow!
Old 21-Aug-2013, 17:23

Am booked in with my Aprillia RSV now it's open to all makes, I can't risk throwing my 748 down the road I'm afraid, still it is Italian See you all there