Ducati Sporting Club UK
Rideouts, Meets and other Events
Details of various meetings, rideouts and events that are not Ducati specific.

Old 06-Nov-2004, 16:11
500SD
Bikes: Diavel

The show was quieter than normal and seemed a bit flat on Thursday but yesterday was much better. I think there's a lot more to it than just looking at bikes though like meeting up with other DSC members and having a beer or four
phew it was a hard day all round - had a great time in the bar with BDG, Dibble, WebbyC, Logyk, Redruth, KeefyB etc and a few sherbets and must say a special thanks to BDG for the ideas for future Cornerspeed marketing.
Now to those of you I spoke to or text yesterday and who said yes to the idea (you know who you are) you're absolute stars !! I'll be in touch when I have further details.
As Nelly said JT was a real gent, if was great to let him make the coffees and I never thought he'd let us sit in there and chat with him for that long, top bloke ! Watch out for a couple of photo's soon
Top day ? I'll say so how can fault the show when you have such a great time eh, maybe I'll go again next weekend too

[Edited on 6-11-2004 by Dukerob]

[Edited on 6-11-2004 by Dukerob]
Old 09-Nov-2004, 17:31
Big Twin

Mood: Sans moto
Yep, a good day was had. would liked to have spent some time in the bar with the other DSCers, but as we had to leave fairly early we went to look at some of those motorbike things.
Drooled over the 749r as usual and wanted that Black Multistrada with all the DP parts on it oh so much!
Also did you see that yellow RD400 on the Carole Nash stand - yes please.