Prev   Next
Old 09-Jun-2009, 10:12
DSC Club Member
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: '01 Ducati 748R and '04 Mille RSVR

Mood: Awaiting the arrival of the sun and the disappearance of the rain
DSC Cadwell - Track Attack 2009 - Photograph Information

Hi folks,

DSC Cadwell 2009 is drawing very close so I thought I’d let you know the format for viewing or ordering the photographs I aim to capture over the two days.

It’ll be pretty much the same as in previous years whereby the images will begin to appear on my site possibly by the Wednesday or Thursday after the event.

I’ll capture as many different angles and bits of action or static images as possible over the two days as I, like anyone, hate getting a trackday photo CD containing 20 shots all from the same corner.

If there’s a particular shot in the paddock you’d like whilst you’re there (group shot with all your mates etc, bike being prepped, arty static shot with the Cadwell backdrop/s in etc), let me know and I’ll try and help out where I can and where time permits. When you’re out around the track though, the likelihood is, so am I.

I’ll try and capture as many shots of each rider as possible. If I get 50 of you, the price is the same as if I get 15. If I get less than 15 then I’ll tweak the prices downwards accordingly. There are times when 6 bikes come past me in a group. If I’m cropping close in then I can’t get all of you. That’s about the only time when riders get missed. If you stay in that tight group its pot-luck who I capture each lap as I can’t keep track of who I have and haven’t caught.

As mentioned, the photo’s will be uploaded to my site ASAP after the event. It does take a little time as I have to produce galleries for approx 2k-3k images.

The photo’s will be located at:

http://www.copeimages.com/DSC_Cadwell.htm

Just look for the 2009 link once you’re there.

I have Paypal set up on my site so you can click on images and add them to your basket if you want prints. If you want a CD of all your own images, you just have to email me the image names similar to the below:

Please can I have these images on CD:
  • Day1Fast014, 015, 016, 255, 600, 734
  • Day2Inter699, 124, 654, 789, 1045
  • Day1Novice255

I’ll then email you back with the payment details.

My contact email for any queries is – info@copeimages.com

Hopefully that’s all fairly straightforward folks, but if you do have any queries at all, just ask.

All that’s left for me to say is, that I hope you have a fantastic couple of days and keep safe.

Regards, Guy

www.copeimages.com

WeeJohnyB, Best instructor out there http://www.nolimitstrackdays.com/