Ducati Sporting Club UK
Race
MotoGP / WSB / BSB / Local racing.
*** WARNING*** May contain race results!!

Old 25-Sep-2006, 22:57
Mille

Valentino....Sure he puts hard moves on people sometimes but hey, hes paid to win not make friends.If he can win this after the season he's had then all power to him, he deserves it and certain others should really take a look at themselves as its been there on a plate! Nicky Hayden, 3 wins in 4 years on a honda? i'd be embarrassed if he became champ with a record like that
Old 25-Sep-2006, 23:35
WSB Hero
Bikes: 1993 - 944SS & Aprilia Falco

Rossi is without doubt the most talented rider in MotoGP but IMHO I've simply got sick of his mind games and stunts...

If he leaves MotoGP however, the effect could be devastating and I cant help thinking if he loses the title his year, then it would make him want to regain it all the more.

So, I'd kinda like Hayden to lift the title - he's rode a developement bike most of the year (apparently) on his own and as for the yellow flag protest I wonder if that was more Honda's doing than Hayden's.

I just really want Loris to win all the remaining races A real racer in my mind!

Frank
Old 26-Sep-2006, 04:03
Big Twin

Mood: DD 2006: 4th Top Rookie. DD 2007: 2nd Class B. DD 2008: 2nd Class B.
hayden just not a racer for me and i so want loris to win but it look real hard from where he is. i think ducati can say what if he didnt have that horror crash he could of been world champ,
Old 26-Sep-2006, 06:32
WSB Hero

Mood: No point in working long hours to die early
Rossi is my tip for the title. What a year he has had. Forever an uphill battle. Haydon should have been eeking away from him in the points. But no he's cracking. Rossi is moving in for the kill. I just hope he does it.
Old 26-Sep-2006, 08:50
Big Twin

Mood: Proud to own a Ducati :0)
I think Rossi will get it, but if Dani hadn't got injured I reckon he would have come very close, probably beating Hayden in the points total.
Old 26-Sep-2006, 09:15
Ducati Corse

Mood: Looking for a one way ticket to the 'Ring.
If Rossi can't overhaul him in points at the next race and then it comes down to the last race of the year, what will Hayden do? Maybe his only chance of a championship, do a Senna and ease him off the track? What would you lot do?

Old 26-Sep-2006, 09:36
BSB Star

Mood: Soon my pet, soon
If Rossi wins it'll be the biggest title victory in his career, if Hayden wins I'd imagine people will say he won it because of Rossi's run of bad luck, imagine if Rossi/Yamaha didn't have the off's, the tyre problems, the mechanicals where would Hayden be now?But Hayden has never had the same bike at ever race, always developing HRC's bike for next year so fair play to him for getting to where he is.I like most wanted someone else to win, but to be fair I really don't think Hayden has done anything to deserve the title this year he's no fighter like Loris, Vale etc
Old 26-Sep-2006, 09:45
Ducati Corse

Mood: R U thinking what I'm thinking?......Oh dear!
Rossi is gonna do it.

Hayden is not just fighting the other riders on track but probably HRC as well. HRC keep messing with the bike, the clutch is just not working properly. HRCs attitude is that the bike wins the races not the rider, a rider is just another plug in part, HRC have plenty in stock as it were.............

I would have loved to see Capirossi and Rossi slug it out for the championship at the last round. Next year maybe.

Ray.
Old 26-Sep-2006, 10:55
500SD

Mood: Double 9, Single 6.
Wink

The talk in MOTO GP is that Hayden has been developing his bike during the season and this may have been a slight hinderence to him.

Rossi developed the Yamaha in much the same way only when he took that bike on its seemed to be a dead duck in the water. Rossi still took the title that year and in cool style.

Thing I keep asking myself is where would all these other so called would be champions be on the yamaha??

Hayden is on a bike that was always stated as a sure thing out of the crate. Rossi had brilliant rides on the RC but it was always stated that it was the honda and not Rossi. Just have to look at what he has done on the yam and what the other riders have not. Apart from a quick flash in the pan every so often.

Like him or loath him, Rossi is one hell of a rider and you cant say," on I want so and so to win because Im getting bored with Rossi." That just not how it works. Hes at the top because he is, a true gifted rider. End of. ( well and with a little help from Burgess!!)

DC.
Old 26-Sep-2006, 11:04
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Found a CR250. Let the bone braking begin
Yea I'm not so sure I subscribe to this Hayden has had it so tough because he has been developing the bike story.
everyone makes it sound as if Honda have given him a load of **** to work with.
it just cant be the case.
Honda want the title so bad it hurts them.
I mean do we really believe Honda cant put a clutch together to get of the line quick ?
or did Hayden just bottle it on the line again ?

Postbit Selector
Switch to Vertical postbit Use Vertical Postbit