Ducati Sporting Club UK

Old 24-Sep-2005, 22:23
500SD

Mood: a ducati is for life not just for christmas
what shall i do

took the 999 for it first service today sat 24th .got a few problems with it pitted chain , cutting out now and again,coolant leak ,and slight oil leak,but nothing major .while i was there i was looking at the JHP parts and they look good quilaty.but a bit pricey.can any one tell me what the casoli stuffs like its cheaper than JHP
Old 24-Sep-2005, 22:30
WSB Hero

Mood: Lurkin'.....
What bits are you looking at mate?
I have a few Casoli bits on my bike,(Hugger,V peice,clutch cover,pressure plate) and I'm happy with them.
Old 24-Sep-2005, 22:31
Montjuic

Mood: Beer please !
If its quality you want then JHP is your man.You can always buy them one at a time.
Old 24-Sep-2005, 22:32
Big Twin

Mood: I own a flame thrower
If your looking for Carbon bits try QB carbon, my bike is all QB stuff.
Phone Ian and do a deal for cash

http://www.worldofqbcarbon.com/welcome/welcome.htm
Old 24-Sep-2005, 23:13
Big Twin

Casoli stuff is alright, no complaints here. Nearly all my carbon is Casoli, plus I had a red pressure plate that was fine and a black anodised vented cover that is really nice.
Old 24-Sep-2005, 23:59
Ducati Corse

Mood: Tad more confident
Daz speak to Pedro about Casoli ?
Old 25-Sep-2005, 03:37
Dibble

Casoli is ok if you buy from the shop .. go the mail order route and people seem to encounter allsorts of "delays" ...
Old 25-Sep-2005, 10:37
Big Twin

I have known Dave from Casoli for ages and I have in the past bought loads of products from them, but, Like a few have said if you order by mail order sometimes it takes ages to receive the goods although I personally have not had this problem.

The quality of the products is fine but the prices are more expensive than a lot of the official Ducati products so unless you get a discount it will work out very expensive.

I once asked a question about a couple of products then next day a parcel arrived with the products that I had just asked about inside, I had not asked for them only enquired but as they had my credit card details from previous purchases they just billed me for them and I had to pay to send them back and they said they would just deduct the cost from any future purchases. It took me ringing my credit card company to get a refund after about 3 months !!

I have been using www.carbonworld.de for a few things and cannot fault them, plus if you send an email requesting a few items together they normally knock about 15 % off.
The fit and finish of their carbon is very good and delivery is only about 5 days.

[Edited on 25-9-2005 by iang]
Old 25-Sep-2005, 11:51
Mille

Mood: red and proud !!!!
casloi, carbonworld and ducati performance are all good .
and match each other really well !!

http://www.casoli.co.uk/
http://www.carbonworld.de/shop/
http://www.ducatistore.co.uk/acatalo...nce_Parts.html

Old 25-Sep-2005, 12:07
GTL
Bikes: 998R, Panigale S

JHP is good quality and John will always help with any technical support or advice. A recent example was when I fitted a Corse Bembo rear caliper and floating disc. I dropped into JHP because the pads weren't fully lifting off the disc. Despite the sevice dept. being over booked, they took my bike in and sorted out the problem there and then- and what is more did not charge. Not only that they fitted new clutch plates and a new basket on my slipper clutch there and then.

JHP come with my highest commendation.